Thread: EQ vs. Deca

HUNTER1 is offline Member

EQ vs. Deca

hello all,
    Assuming an adequate amount of test is taken, would you rather run EQ or Deca with it? What are the advantages/disadvantages (other than Deca dick) of the two drugs. Any experience with them? Comments?
    I've read/researched numerous articles on both, just wanted some real personal input from something other that a book/website. All help would be appreciated

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    hello all,
    Assuming an adequate amount of test is taken, would you rather run EQ or Deca with it? What are the advantages/disadvantages (other than Deca dick) of the two drugs. Any experience with them? Comments?
    I've read/researched numerous articles on both, just wanted some real personal input from something other that a book/website. All help would be appreciated
    You will get different answers depending on who you ask. I personally liked both, but found that I was able to keep more of my gains from the EQ...

razor67 is offline Banned
    deca .more mass and water retention
    eq.lean,quality keepable gains

Man....Here we go AGAIN.
    Look, one more time.
    Deca and EQ are ONLY Similar in that:
    Both are EZ on you, gentle on the system (HPTA not included)...and..
    Both have Very Keepable Gains.
    Both are long legged (like to be ran long)
    They ARE Very Different in respect to Characteristics, in fact, because they are so different, in 5 minutes, I'm ADDING EQ to my Test/Deca/Anadrol ......the Drol's will be gone in 3 more weeks, and,
    By the time EQ shows up to the show, I'll be dropping the Deca, and switching to Tren .
    I sware there are more misconceptions on Gear than there are Hairs on a Gorilla!
    TSW

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I agree with sevnth. The only thing ill add from my experience is eq was very tough on my joints. Deca is so nice in that aspect.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    hello all,
    this topic has been beat to death

Thread Information