GymRat83 is offline New Member

First Cycle Dbol Questions

I know alot of you guys on here don't recommend a Dbol only first cycle and I was wondering why? I am considering starting my first cycle and don't want to inject and am interested in using Dbol. I have heard from several people that it was a great first cycle for them and they strongly recommend it. If any of you could tell me how you have made out with a Dbol only cylce, or Dbol in general I would appreciate it. Thanks.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the reason many dont suggest dbol only as a first cycle is because stacking it with a test will get you far greater results. Im not sure why you dont wanna inject but you might wanna know that injectables are far safer than the 17aalk- orals such as dbol. Injectables put less stress on the liver. Yes I have known guys to get gains from a dbol only cycle, but in the end they werent too happy because the gains went away fairly quiclky. If you do use dbol, remember to limit it to preferably four weeks, and defin. not any longer than six weeks total. good luck.

dumblucky is offline Member
    use dbol alone get bigger
    use dbol alone get stronger
    use dbol alone feel better
    and when you come off
    you will have none of these

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    as the others said, it's a waste, your running it for 4 weeks, how much muscle can you really build in that time, very little, that's why it's used for a kickstart and then a full cycle is run out to solidify gains.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    You almost always need test. 99% of juice without test with shut u down one way or another

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    I took dbol only my first cycle, it was great, but the only reason I kept my gains was because I was still "fresh" to the gym and was gaining weight anyway... STACK IT!!! if your afraid to inject you have no business using AS. Id stick it regardless bro, Dbol is some potent ****, definatley messes with you in many ways(mentally and phsicaly in good ways and bad). Take your time planning out your cycle and keep learning new info

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea d bol only isnt a great plan man yea youl keep a lil bit of lean mass LIL bit but dont plan on keeping ANY of the strenth you get

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dbol alone is a waste!
    You'll just look like this..

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake
    I took dbol only my first cycle, it was great, but the only reason I kept my gains was because I was still "fresh" to the gym and was gaining weight anyway... STACK IT!!! if your afraid to inject you have no business using AS. Id stick it regardless bro, Dbol is some potent ****, definatley messes with you in many ways(mentally and phsicaly in good ways and bad). Take your time planning out your cycle and keep learning new info
    I have to agree with Blake here, you will enjoy dbol stacked with something.. Test/dbol is such a beautiful cycle... I'd like to add, the concensus on the fuking board is YOU MUST RUN TEST FIRST, OR YOU ARE A DUMBASS.. I disagree, alot of bros comment on things they don't know about first hand.. Test should be a foundation of nearly every cycle.. You can run dbol though by itself, and experience decent gains if you train correctly, eat correctly, and give yourself enough time to recover.. Chances are you'll like the dbol so much, you're next cycle you'll be shooting yourself, and wonder why you didn't do it in the first place..

It's ultimately up to you, I would though however run a test/dbol cycle to begin with, just because it's that good of a cycle, but there is nothing wrong with popping some dbol for a few weeks..

sniper320 is offline Member
    Blake is right if your affraid to inject dont use AS. Im sure your affraid to inject because of all the horror stories you have heard about side effects. there exagerated.

no there isnt a thing "wrong" with it and alot of people do it but the gains you keep are so small its like you just flushed your money down the tolite, d bol only is good for one thing, a GREAT ride but like all rides they end at one point and let you off right were you started!!!!!!!!!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    no there isnt a thing "wrong" with it and alot of people do it but the gains you keep are so small its like you just flushed your money down the tolite, d bol only is good for one thing, a GREAT ride but like all rides they end at one point and let you off right were you started!!!!!!!!!!!
    I honestly can't relate, keeping gains is all about recovery and diet.. If you let your diet go to ****, you'll stay small - it's as simple as that.. Strength on the other hand will go down somewhat when you come off, but like you said: 'all rides must come to an end'

well the reason you drop so much weight after is most of the gain is sub q and intermuscular water like creatine puts on ya only more, and just like creatine when you go off that crap pisses out faster then a whore drops her pants when she sees 100 xans

Thanks for all your advice, I really appreciate it, I am now looking into other options for my first cycle, I don't want to waste my time or my money if the results aren't going to be that great.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    If you want an idea, my first cycle is below, I am into the 9th week and I feel great, no sides. Just my .02$. Just remember everyone can react differently to AAS.

Good luck on your first cycle and welcome to AR!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Like I said before...Dbol alone is a waste...And yes I speak from experience.
    When test is so cheap....why not stack??
    Test/Dbol is a great first stack....

Another quick question, when stacking Dbol or even taking it alone, has anyone had any real problems with gyno? I mean it is my first cycle so I will only be taking 25mg a day for at the most 6 weeks of Dbol, should I consider taking an anti-estrogen as well? I heard the only real problems with Dbol converting comes with the higher dosages, but I was wondering what everyone else's experience has been.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depending on the test that you run with it..

you can always run an anti-e....

ldex....

proviron ... ( i like this one)

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat83
    Another quick question, when stacking Dbol or even taking it alone, has anyone had any real problems with gyno? I mean it is my first cycle so I will only be taking 25mg a day for at the most 6 weeks of Dbol, should I consider taking an anti-estrogen as well? I heard the only real problems with Dbol converting comes with the higher dosages, but I was wondering what everyone else's experience has been.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information