bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Why such a painful injection

I shot 1cc of qv test e 250 mixed with a 1/2cc qv deca 300 into the top of my quad. Jesus, 24 hours later i was in some pain. THe actaul shot didnt hurt at all but a day later I could barley walk. I was suprised because I've shot sust 250 and it never hurt like that.

Will shooting only 1/2cc help the pain? Also, I am using big ass needles. 21g. I figured the bigger needle would only hurt more during the injection. I didnt think it would affect how the site felt a day later. So would the smaller gauge needles also help? Thanks guys.

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    THERE'S A FEW THINGS YOU CAN DO. FIRST TRY RUBBING THE INJECTION SITE AFTER THE INJECT ALSO YOUR RITE ON BY MIXING THE TEST E WITH THE DECA THAT SHOULD HELP. JUST KNOW THAT ITS GOING TO HURT, A 1/2CC IS ONLY GOING TO MEAN MORE INJECT'S AND IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE YOU CAN HANDLE THE PAIN OF ONLY TWO A WEEK LET ALONE MORE. THIS IS WHAT SEPERATES THE BOYS FROM MEN

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    mine always hurt when i didn't go deep enough.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Test just flat out hurts and it seems even worse when it is shot to the quad! That being said, every once in a while a shot of test will hurt so bad that is seems like some thing MUST have gone wrong. Unless you are experiencing other symptoms such as: bad swelling, redness or other discoloration, and/or a hot injestion site you are fine and are just experiencing worse than usual pain. The pain could be due to an unproportionally high amount of ba or maybe you just went through a nerve complex. There are alot of nerves that run down the outside of the quad. Police officers are actually trained to target this area for a nonlethal strike because of the high amount of nerves in this area.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    Test just flat out hurts and it seems even worse when it is shot to the quad! That being said, every once in a while a shot of test will hurt so bad that is seems like some thing MUST have gone wrong. Unless you are experiencing other symptoms such as: bad swelling, redness or other discoloration, and/or a hot injestion site you are fine and are just experiencing worse than usual pain. The pain could be due to an unproportionally high amount of ba or maybe you just went through a nerve complex. There are alot of nerves that run down the outside of the quad. Police officers are actually trained to target this area for a nonlethal strike because of the high amount of nerves in this area.
    eh i haven;t had any prob with test... i think it depends on what you use.. the test E i have is painless...

Hey cashus, what cycle are you running again? I forgot.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    ive had the same problems, that is why i try to stay away from the quad. Just glute and shoulders for me. I remember the first time I did some sustenon, couldnt walk for 3 days. Like i had a charlie horse in there.

X..

CDNGEAR is offline New Member
    hehehehe Just remember the famous phrase....

"No Pain, No Gain"

ehehehehe

nitroj is offline New Member
    Heh, no pain no gain is so right. More pain means more gain! Heh! Also, a bunch of acetometaphin (that's definitely spelled wrong) or ibuprofin should help.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    seems the more you shoot the quads the less it hurts, the first few I did I could hardly walk. but now i barely feel them.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    first always hurts, all fine after that. it depends on the test e your using. i'm using testoviron no probs. try heating the amp in hot water for a minute to thin the oil and have a hot shower afterwards. i don't bother anymore as i'm used of it, but it does help.

AS

en1222 is offline Member
    QV hurt like hell. So bad sometimes i could not sleep due to the pain. It contains a high BA amount. i could never do QV prop again

supog is offline New Member

hahah

Quote Originally Posted by CDNGEAR
    hehehehe Just remember the famous phrase....

"No Pain, No Gain"

ehehehehe
    i agree, i just pinned myself for the first time with 50mg of qv winney and 100 mg of finaplex **** didnt hurt at all untill five hours later. now it feels like horse kicked my quad i love it and look foward to my injection tomorrow

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I shot 1cc of qv test e 250 mixed with a 1/2cc qv deca 300 into the top of my quad. Jesus, 24 hours later i was in some pain. THe actaul shot didnt hurt at all but a day later I could barley walk. I was suprised because I've shot sust 250 and it never hurt like that.

Will shooting only 1/2cc help the pain? Also, I am using big ass needles. 21g. I figured the bigger needle would only hurt more during the injection. I didnt think it would affect how the site felt a day later. So would the smaller gauge needles also help? Thanks guys.
    id be willing to put money down that you have qv batch 13 on the test. if you do throw it out and cut your losses. this **** is DIRTY. i dont know what the deal is but my friend got some, and it had little specs of powder/dirt in the bottom. when these oils are made, they are "super saturdated". whats the differnce between super saturation and saturation you might be interested? the oil must be heated in order to create a "solution" (very different from "suspension"). when cooled, the powder remains in the solution. now if QV made an error, like not heating the oil to its optimal solubile temp, then some of the powder will remain only suspended in the oil (not disolved), and edventually will float to the bottom. as you can imagine, this will be very painful, and VERY potent.
    read up on qv test e 250. lots of bad stuff. some people no gains, some people tremendous gains. this is another reason i believe it is poorly constructed (aside from the visable dirt/powder at the bottom of the vial). if i were you id cut your losses and look around for a better type of test. maybe something cleaner.... lets face it you wont make gains if your really badly in pain. i rember my first cycle doing t400 all i got was water retention. i went to sleep every night with an ice pack. the reason the t400 hurt so bad was because of the BA.

oh yea im sure some of you are wondering.... was my friends qv test opened? no it still had the flip top on it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    STICK TO THE GLUTE

I've gotten used to the shots now and they are fine. And marli, i checked my batch # and it is 16 not 13.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I've heard that some Vet products have a high BA content as well, that leads to the injection site being sore.

Ro

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    make sure your injecting in the right spot on your quad.. your going a bit to the outside of the midline right? give it a few more shots.... i find i develeop a tolerance after a few
    True that! the higher you go in a quad the more veins and nerves you can encounter

rawpain76 is offline New Member
    Happened to me the very first shot. The pain came after 24 hours -- i couldn't move my leg. It almost detracted me from ever shooting again... but who am i kidding, i take any pain to be bigger Only glutes for me, for now.

Btw... thinking of trying delts since so many of you like it... but my delts aren't big (i don't know, other parts of me are ok, but my delts still refuse to grow.. ya i've researched and changed my delts workout... its genetics probably)... so should I be injecting in the delts at all or just stick to glutes or other parts?

Thread Information