Iron_Princess is offline Female Member

Newchick have question

I just started lifting about 6 months ago, my progress is going great I have been considering taking Winstrol does anyone know of any side effects this has *****edited, read the rules*****, I don't want to get screwed.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    look at the drug profiels for winny, and find a domestic source, internet sites will screw you

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry iron, but it's against forum rules to ask for a source.

razor67 is offline Banned
    look how nice everyone is when a female member asks for a source..lol
    uh, sorry schnookems... sorry to inform you but it is against board rules to ask for a source but please dont be mad and have a lovely evening...bye bye.....lol

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need to wait another year or more before juicing

JohnnyB

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I concur with JohnnyB. You should max out all your genetic potential before resorting to muscle enhancement drugs such as anabolic steroids . That is a good rule to follow. Learn your body first. Master a diet, master your training, master your mind in growing and learning. Muscles dont come in a bottle and steroids dont do any magic tricks either.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude every girl i know is on winni with in 3 months of training, why do they just jump into this crap? some girls will just do what ever they are told. missy you need to train alot longer before you try any AAS learn how to diet and train to the fullest then try aas if your still not happy a couple of years down the road, AAS isnt the magic pill that every guy told you it is

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    dude every girl i know is on winni with in 3 months of training, why do they just jump into this crap? some girls will just do what ever they are told

JohnnyB

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    look how nice everyone is when a female member asks for a source..lol
    uh, sorry schnookems... sorry to inform you but it is against board rules to ask for a source but please dont be mad and have a lovely evening...bye bye.....lol
    **** when i was newbie everybody jumped all over me for asking for sources. was up wit dat!

unicliff is offline New Member
    Don't be a "unicliff", go domestic!

Thank ya'all for your input I will take it to mind. I am just at a rutt right now with lifting and was told to try winny to shred some of the fat off.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally think anavar and primo are better choices for women.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, var is def less harsh than winny imo...

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I concur with JohnnyB. You should max out all your genetic potential before resorting to muscle enhancement drugs such as anabolic steroids. That is a good rule to follow. Learn your body first. Master a diet, master your training, master your mind in growing and learning. Muscles dont come in a bottle and steroids dont do any magic tricks either.
    These are words for EVERYBODY to live by. Amen

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    **** when i was newbie everybody jumped all over me for asking for sources. was up wit dat!
    Your name isn't "Iron Princess", you sausage factory.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Princess
    Thank ya'all for your input I will take it to mind. I am just at a rutt right now with lifting and was told to try winny to shred some of the fat off.

depending on your stats I would say clen and a eca stack alternated every 2 weeks would do you just fine for now untill you have some more training under your belt.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    My screen name is Iron Princess whats your problem?
    Hold up your head! You were not made for failure, you were made for victory. Go forward with a joyful confidence."

Iron_princess

Hold up your head! You were not made for failure, you were made for victory. Go forward with a joyful confidence."

Iron_princess

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    You have no possibility of being Good Lookin'..that's what's up with that...Come on Bro, you're a guy, you should know all about Double Standards!....lol
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Princess
    Whoooaa there sweetie, calm down, and look closely...he wasn't talking to you, blowout was replying to edmen.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEE Z there.
    TSW

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think woman have any bussiness being on any AS ever...i see all these woman who r on test, and they r the grossest thing i have ever seen...they look like men they shave their faces,chests,arms..because of the test ...their facial features look like a mans ...eww yukk!!! i could never have sex with a chick who can beat me in arm wrestling..lol

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    i dont think woman have any bussiness being on any AS ever...i see all these woman who r on test, and they r the grossest thing i have ever seen...they look like men they shave their faces,chests,arms..because of the test ...their facial features look like a mans ...eww yukk!!! i could never have sex with a chick who can beat me in arm wrestling..lol
    You're talking about a very small percentage of Women there.
    Yes, some take it too far, and some do it to compete and that's their perogative.
    But most do not enter that category...if used correctly, enhancment will be the result.
    TSW

panabolic is offline Associate Member

sausage factory LOL

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    thats your opinion
    abstrack@protonmail.com

everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....didnt meen to offend anyone

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Say it ain't so........................

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    You have no possibility of being Good Lookin'..that's what's up with that...Come on Bro, you're a guy, you should know all about Double Standards!....lol
    TSW
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Although that is your opinion of them, what do you think their opinion of guys like Ronnie and Yates? Guys like us who are muscle bound? Probably the same thing I would guess. I say if a girl has the dedication and the drive to do what we do, all the power to them. Instead of talking bad about them or looking down at them, you should admire their persistance and drive for something as hard as bodybuilding....

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Although that is your opinion of them, what do you think their opinion of guys like Ronnie and Yates? Guys like us who are muscle bound? Probably the same thing I would guess. I say if a girl has the dedication and the drive to do what we do, all the power to them. Instead of talking bad about them or looking down at them, you should admire their persistance and drive for something as hard as bodybuilding....
    you have a good point ..... but it dosent change my outlook on women who want to look like men...yes they have good drive and dedication to the sport ..but who cares they still walk,talk, and look like men..we are men we can get away with looking like that....i just dont understand why a female would want to transfer her body into loking like a mans body...and vice versa

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    This is all I have to say!! Mabey if she was here I'd add a ooouch!! Or love you baby, please don't hit me again!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newchick have question-body22e1-jb6.jpg  

see shes gross.her clit probably resembles a small penis by now with all the male hormones running through her...or he has a really bad case of gyno

Thread Information