Clincher is offline Junior Member

Cytomel T4 then what?....

Hey all,
    This is the first gear I have ever taken besides the creatine and andro. I am awaiting my gear now and it is due here within the next couple days. This being said I am really looking for this cytomel to assist me in some serious fat loss in conjunction with my workout and cardio. My question to you is what do I need if anything to keep a healthy body and continue to burn fat away once my cycle is completed. Is their anything I shoudl pick up now to have ready once I finish my cycle? Would Clen be helpfull?

Clincher is offline Junior Member
    bump

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    hey decon. with the t4 you will be running you won't really need much to run afterwards as it only has a very minimal effect on the bodies own t4 production unless you were going to be running it for an extended period like 6-8 weeks +. there is some good info on it in the profiles section under the name synthroid . in terms of clen you could maximise your fat loss by running it after your t4 cycle. i often do the same. clen looses its fat burning ability after 3-4 weeks so you can constantly cycle between t4 and clen for optimal fat burning.clen is good as it acts as an anti catabolic and prevents muscle loss but make sure you are on a high protein diet just to cover this

Thread Information