juicewillis is offline New Member

I can add test E to my cycle but wondering...

Okay, I am currently in my second day of my 16 week cycle. Test prop/EQ/tren . I have deca , winny, and test enenthate here also. I don't want to add the deca since I already have EQ in my cycle, winny I might add in the end if I feel like it, and the test E I am not sure why I don't throw in? I am planning on running the prop weeks 1-16 but thought maybe I should also run test E since I have tons to get rid of. I am running 700mg/week of the prop through my whole cycle and thought if i start my test E now and run it at 250-500/week along with the prop. I maybe thinking into it too much but I respond to test E really well. I just thought I might as well throw it in. you guys think thats a good idea or too much test won't benefit me. I thought I might just end the test E like two weeks before the test propr and then start PCT after the prop, by then the test E will be gone.

Oh and I am a usual at running 750mg/week of test so dosages might seem high to you but 1000 would not be high to me. I usually run 600 EQ 750 test and 50 winny/day and then some.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i would stick with 700 mgs a week of prop, thats alot of androgen floating around your bloodstream... minus the ester weight, theres more test mg per mg than you woulld get with the enth...

what are your stats?

I didn't know that prop was more effective mg for mg than test E? I just feel that maybe I should save the 13 bottles of prop and opt for using 3 bottles of test E instead, or better yet combing both and using less of each. I see all these beautiful bottles of prop and don't want to use them. Stats are: multiple cycles over the past few years. height 6'0-6'1" weight 250 fat mid-high teens.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    If you have enough Test E, I'd start the Test E and use the prop as a jump start. Then when you run out of Test E, go back on prop so you can start PCT soon. But I'm not sure if you have enough.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    If you have enough Test E, I'd start the Test E and use the prop as a jump start. Then when you run out of Test E, go back on prop so you can start PCT soon. But I'm not sure if you have enough.
    Bump to this...

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicewillis
    Okay, I am currently in my second day of my 16 week cycle. Test prop/EQ/tren. I have deca, winny, and test enenthate here also. I don't want to add the deca since I already have EQ in my cycle, winny I might add in the end if I feel like it, and the test E I am not sure why I don't throw in? I am planning on running the prop weeks 1-16 but thought maybe I should also run test E since I have tons to get rid of. I am running 700mg/week of the prop through my whole cycle and thought if i start my test E now and run it at 250-500/week along with the prop. I maybe thinking into it too much but I respond to test E really well. I just thought I might as well throw it in. you guys think thats a good idea or too much test won't benefit me. I thought I might just end the test E like two weeks before the test propr and then start PCT after the prop, by then the test E will be gone.
    damn bro how much are you paying for all that?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    id take the prop as a kick start beside test e & finish the cycle with prop & winny untill the pct

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Anyone notice the dust on this thread?

Thread Information