bigtyme is offline New Member

1st Cycle..Need Suggestions

I have deca 300mg and clomid....I have friends who made great gains off of a deca only cycle but i know most people on this board don't reccomend it...I am not a big fan of test because of sideeffects and ability to keep gains...however i am worried about the possibility of deca dick....i have been researching proviron and i hear that it could help against deca dick...if i go with it, how much should i take for how long...basically i just want the experts opinion to help make my 1st cycle a good one...thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How is deca more side effect free then test? I'll add this test is what men are made of.

JohnnyB

test is worse on the liver....plus oily skin, acne, hair loss, etc....

How is it worse on the liver? You can get the same effects from deca plus it's harder on your hormonal system. Bro if you have info on this post it, I look to see it. I love to learn

JohnnyB

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, id love to see how test is "harder on the liver"...

Sideeffects of Test Enanthate : aromatizes easily and highly androgenic . also moderately toxic to the liver...also usual androgen sides apply: oily skin, acne, aggression, hair growth or loss, progression of baldness, etc

Sides of Deca : "side effects with deca are much less than other steroids like straight testosterone " (Steroids 101 Jeff Summers) possible sides: hostile, headaches, sex drive

Sorry, but to me the test seems alot worse....

Yep, if we were only running on Nandrolone from birth instead of Testosterone , our Liver's would Never go bad....That's like saying raw veggies are harder on you than Gummy Bears....doesn't make any sense.
    I laughed, but ya know what, my Doc told me the same thing, and though I can't recall where, I have read it as well. That's not to say I even believe it, studies are tweek everyday by Big Money, especially Pharmaceutical Big Money, and especially in the US........But seriously I have read/heard/told whatever, that Deca & Primo are two of the most Gentle on the Liver and Kidneys.
    Anybody have any good links?
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme
    Sideeffects of Test Enanthate : aromatizes easily and highly androgenic . also moderately toxic to the liver...also usual androgen sides apply: oily skin, acne, aggression, hair growth or loss, progression of baldness, etc

Sides of Deca : "side effects with deca are much less than other steroids like straight testosterone " (Steroids 101 Jeff Summers) possible sides: hostile, headaches, sex drive

Sorry, but to me the test seems alot worse....
    Duuude, you'd have probably been alright....maybe no one would have caught it, but you had to come right out and say "Jeff Summers"....every ounce of credibility just blew right out of you story....(Summers...the Steroid "Guru" himself)
    TSW

what is wrong with summers?? i thought steroids 101 was supposed to be the best steroid book out there??

Jeff Summers aka Bert can't remember his last name right now. Isn't a very credible source when it comes to gear. He's a bunch of self promoting hype, he's basiclly a joke on these boards.

JohnnyB

why isn't he a credible source???

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Your liver metabolizes Test every day of your adult life....it doesn't "do Deca ".

You're gonna get DD and Proviron is only gonna block estrogen manufacture.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    test is best.......your 1st cycle should be test enan or test cyp...id stay away from the deca for now bro..JMO

what is it that makes deca a bad 1st cycle choice??

do you you like to have sex?......bro if you have a wife or girlfriend,you better use test as a base....do a little research

i do have a girlfriend....how much test should i use

here is a good beginner cycle:10-12 weeks
    test cyp or enan 400-500mg/wk split shots 200-250mg/mondays,200-250mg thursdays
    nolva 20mg/ed through end of pct
    pct with clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bro if you think test is worse on the body than deca than don't touch any gear until you read some more. Test and not keeping gains ???? It's about proper PCT and diet also clomid for PCT how about a anti-e during cycle???

The reason test is best for a first cycle is because the body already produces it. It's what the body uses to cause muscle growth during puberty

JohnnyB

sniper320 is offline Member
    Ive done a deca only cycle and tha gains you expect just dont happen, u need test dude.

Thread Information