Thread: pnp nolvadex

Tren Addict is offline New Member

pnp nolvadex

quick question, every day i look at my pnp nolve its cloudy i heard this is when it "crashes". now i heat it and its fine. thing is is that i gotta do it daily or its cloudy again my question is, if you just shake it up before drawing it out, will you get the product or will it be garbage. just wondering if i gotta heat it all the time

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I know plenty of guys who quit heating it up daily,and are now just shaking it up and draw.

awesome bro thanks alot

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    on a simliar note to this (don;t mean to hijack)... what size pin do you guys use to draw this stuf.... i know its in water so a small pin would be ok but when i look close i see like small tiny pieces of the nolva floating around... would a bigger one be better due to this?? thanks bros...

i only have 22g or 23g pinz layin around i just use those i throw em out every like 4-5 days and get fresh ones so it draws nice and easy.

so im not alone on this, mine has actual chunks floating in it. to me it looks like someone just disolved a bunch of tabs in some water?

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    so im not alone on this, mine has actual chunks floating in it. to me it looks like someone just disolved a bunch of tabs in some water?
    thats kinda what i was thinking too when i saw it.... i heated it up and they do seem to get a little smaller... who knows as long as it works ill be happy..

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    What name does the stuff go by on the site? I didn't see it... and how do you heat it up? Just over a flame or something?

I want to order another bottle of it but want some feedback from some others who have experience with the pnp nolva. anyone use it throughout a cycle and have some real world experience?

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    You don't need a pin to draw it up. Peel off the aluminum seal and pull off the stopper. Use just the syringe to draw since you are not goint to inject it, are you!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertoos
    You don't need a pin to draw it up. Peel off the aluminum seal and pull off the stopper. Use just the syringe to draw since you are not goint to inject it, are you!!!!
    Exactly...or a 1ml eye dropper works well also.

never thought about removing the stopper... thats a **** good idea.. and no not gonna be injecting it..

Thread Information