beefydragon is offline Member

20 gauge pin VS. 25 gauge pin

Okay, so I took some suggestions and got the smaller pinz. Instead of using a 20 gauge, I tried using the 25 gauge 1 inch pin.

The good thing it's a lot less pain, blood, scaring, etc...

But the bad thing is, it took too long to fill the syringe even injecting air, then of course, took forever to inject the test into my thigh. Had to do it twice at two different locations today! ARGH!!!! :spudniksu

-J Mo

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man bro.... get yourself some bigger needles to draw.... (18G or those 20G) after you draw out of the bottle then switch the needle to the smaller one (25G) it will take awhile, but it really IMO should take awhile.. because the slower you go the less pain you should get from it... just take your time and be patient. also you should be able to fit it all in the same site.. im not sure why you had to do two injects..
    just remember bro its not a marathon be patient..

1ml/min is a good guideline....not that I always follow that...well, rarely. Warm up the vial before you draw it....it'll flow much more quickly. Definitely take the advice above.

Grant is offline Member
    there are a lot more sizes than just 20 or 25, why not try 23, that way it won't hurt like a 20, and won't drag on while injecting like a 25

beefydragon is offline Member
    I will have to admit, injecting with a 25 is certainly a lot less painful, especially in the quads. Yeah, I think I'll ask my doc to get me some 20 gauge pins. Thanks!

-J Mo

Thread Information