Thread: Fina and gyno

C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Fina and gyno

From what i have read, gyno induced by fina isnt treatable via arimidex or nolva. Is this true????

Is there anything else you can take to help get rid of gyno while on fina???

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Bol
    Is this true????
    no it's not.

Nolva has always helped treat it from what I've seen.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    If you do get gyno while on fina either vitamin B-6, or bromocriptine will take care of prolactin gyno. I know because i started lactating while on fina and i was told to take B-6 and it worked.

CDNGEAR is offline New Member
    Same Here Bro. Nolva Helped Me In Every Case, Just Make Sure To Use It As First Signs Of A Problem. Best To Always Have On-hand

Essy is offline Associate Member
    I have heard to that Nolva doesnt help with Gyno.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    essy, how much research have you done before you made that retarded post......good luck getting good responses to that

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Bol
    From what i have read, gyno induced by fina isnt treatable via arimidex or nolva. Is this true???
    If you're asking if l-dex or nolva will prevent gyno from fina, no it won't.

Gyno from fina and deca is caused by prolactin, not estrogen.

You need either B6, Bromo or Dostinex.

Essy is offline Associate Member
    Lets put 2 and 2 together, I meant on lactating Gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    essy, how much research have you done before you made that retarded post......good luck getting good responses to that
    Last edited by Essy; 03-21-2004 at 11:41 AM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nandrolone

It ihibits prolactin build up caused by
    tren or deca

The following are excerpted from OB/GYN class notes:
    =============================================
    Suppression of Lactation:

When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the breasts get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the breasts is helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.
    ================================================
    Got Wood? note : adding Bromo to your cycle only adds to the potential anabolic cascade, and potentially negative drug interactions. In medicine B6 is supposed to be as effective as Bromo. Plus vitamin B6 has few side effects.
    Here are a few of many studies supporting the use of Vitamin B6 in reducing prolactin:
    ======================================
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
    N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
    Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

[Influence of administration of pyridoxine on circadian rhythm of plasma ACTH, cortisol prolactin and somatotropin in normal subjects]

[Article in Italian]

Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove.

dumblucky is offline Member
    wow learn somethin new everyday
    good info

juicewillis is offline New Member
    We are talking vitamin b-6 pills like at the grocery store for 5 bucks right? I bought some B-6 vitamins which say they are B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 100mg per tablet. Is this the right kind I can use with fina? From my knowledge as a precaution we can take 200mg/day while on fina? Does the body get used to it possibly? Maybe I should save the B-6 until I show symptoms?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm wondering what the sides are with bromo then.

barbarian is offline Banned
    it seems like nothin nowa days is free from sides, prob diarea pumpseeker LOL

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Side Effects of This Medicine
    Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Some serious side effects have occurred during the use of bromocriptine to stop milk flow after pregnancy or abortion. These side effects have included strokes, seizures (convulsions), and heart attacks. Some deaths have also occurred. You should discuss with your doctor the good that this medicine will do as well as the risks of using it.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Rare
    Black, tarry stools; bloody vomit; chest pain (severe); convulsions (seizures) ; fainting; fast heartbeat ; headache (unusual); increased sweating; nausea and vomiting (continuing or severe) ; nervousness; shortness of breath (unexplained); vision changes (such as blurred vision or temporary blindness); weakness (sudden)

Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:

Less common—reported more often in patients with Parkinson's disease
    Confusion; hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there); uncontrolled movements of the body, such as the face, tongue, arms, hands, head, and upper body

Rare—reported more often in patients taking large doses
    Abdominal or stomach pain (continuing or severe); increased frequency of urination; loss of appetite (continuing); lower back pain; runny nose (continuing); weakness

Other side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. However, check with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:

More common
    Dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when getting up from a lying or sitting position; nausea

Less common
    Constipation; diarrhea; drowsiness or tiredness; dry mouth; leg cramps at night; loss of appetite ; mental depression; stomach pain; stuffy nose; tingling or pain in fingers and toes when exposed to cold; vomiting

Some side effects may be more likely to occur in patients who are taking bromocriptine for Parkinson's disease, acromegaly, or pituitary tumors since they may be taking larger doses.

Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your doctor.

(originaly posted on Medline)

Deca does convert to estrogen at 20% the rate of testosterone , so with sensitive individuals, esrogen related side effects may be a concern.

Tren is chemicaly incapable of converting to estrogen.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I'm wondering what the sides are with bromo then.

For me the sides from bromo are horrible. Makes my head feel like it's gonna explode. Next time I run tren I'm using B6 throughout and I'll have dostinex on hand.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Prolactin inhibtors have the tendency for severe sides because they are DR agonists. Both pergolide and brom have given me very severe flu like symptoms, total appetite supression, and extreme disorientation. I will say that when I was administering both, I was specifically experimenting on doses which cause these sides.

In any case, prolactin inhibitors should not be used except as a last resort. It is not clear what long term effects DR manipulation can have, but the chances are apparent for long term sides

Peter is offline Associate Member

how much b6? and where can i get it?

I dont mean to change this post but I am about to do a similar cycle.
    tren 75 mg ed
    test prop 100 mg ed
    eq 400 mgs a week
    femara 1.75 mg ed
    hcg 1000 iu a week
    nolva and clomid post
    **My question is...Where can i get vitamin B6 and how much of it should I take along with my femara to prevent tren gyno?
    -Pete

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    I dont mean to change this post but I am about to do a similar cycle.
    tren 75 mg ed
    test prop 100 mg ed
    eq 400 mgs a week
    femara 1.75 mg ed
    hcg 1000 iu a week
    nolva and clomid post
    **My question is...Where can i get vitamin B6 and how much of it should I take along with my femara to prevent tren gyno?
    -Pete
    Femara wouldnt be my choice for that cycle, a little overkill. Stick with Ndex and Ldex.

b6 from GNC, grociery store, online, etc.

I believe 400mg ed is the dose for the B6 (Pheedno, correct me if I'm wrong).

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    200mg of B6 on maintenance. 300mg twice daily for lactation.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Essy
    I have heard to that Nolva doesnt help with Gyno.
    You just might be the kid at camp that always speaks before thinking!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Some good info here. Thanks to inheritmylife and pheedno for the help! I think I'll avoid bromo and see how things go with ldex and nolv.

Thread Information