beefydragon is offline Member

Unhappy If Gyno occurs... is it too late?

Hi All,

My body naturally produces more estrogen then necessary. If gyno occurs during my cycle, would it be too late to get rid of it?!? It sure doesn't look good have tits pointing outta my tank tops...

-J Mo

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not good but in some cases nolva can get rid of it. Gyno needs to be operated on once formed in the body.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    It's not good but in some cases nolva can get rid of it. Gyno needs to be operated on once formed in the body.
    so no matter how much chest exercise i do, it's not going to get rid of it eh? I thought it's just fat? Thanks bro!

-J Mo

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It may not be gyno, are there small lumps under your breast and if possible post a pic.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    run nolva and ldex ED of your cycle to be on the safe side if you are very prone, as you say

Yeah, I'm going to get my hands on some Nolva. Usually people take 10mg ED. But in my case, since I'm more prone to gyno, should I up it to 20mg? Nolva should affect Test-E in my performance right? Thanks bro.

-J

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Yeah, I'm going to get my hands on some Nolva. Usually people take 10mg ED. But in my case, since I'm more prone to gyno, should I up it to 20mg? Nolva should affect Test-E in my performance right? Thanks bro.

-J
    run it at 10mg to see how you respond to it, if symptoms occur then you need to up the dosage and your not gonna affect your gains.

Thanks for the heads up.

-J

Sorken is offline Member
    A Vet wrote once.. If get gyno.. try this novla cycle !

80mg ed for 2 days
    60mg ed for 2 days
    40mg ed for 7 days
    20mg ed for 7 days
    (Then if needed continue 20mg or 10mg ed)

Good luck..

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    I had puffy nips a few days ago and now I have started nolva all is well thank ***k for that I say.

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member
    I too had puffy nipples for the last two weeks, One day they were fine and the next day they were so puffy I had no nips, just areolas. I took 6-oxo to help me until I could get some nolva. I kid you not I have had better response from the 6-oxo than the nolva. After two weeks of 6-oxo and 5 days of nolva I am happy to say the puffyness has been reduced to barely noticable. I know most people talk s**t on over the counter stuff but am so happy with the 6-oxo I might add it to all my cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    I too had puffy nipples for the last two weeks, One day they were fine and the next day they were so puffy I had no nips, just areolas. I took 6-oxo to help me until I could get some nolva. I kid you not I have had better response from the 6-oxo than the nolva. After two weeks of 6-oxo and 5 days of nolva I am happy to say the puffyness has been reduced to barely noticable. I know most people talk s**t on over the counter stuff but am so happy with the 6-oxo I might add it to all my cycles.
    Hi Tico,

Where can I get 6-OXO? Never heard of it before. Thanks.

-J

Billmister is offline Member
    you can get it at 1fast400.com for a good price. Other places sell them two.

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member
    GNC has it and so do some other health product stores or any web site that sells nutritional products like protein and creatine. It's made by ergopharm and I see it on ebay for like $25 a bottle compared to $45 at GNC. I will say that the bottle says take 3-6 a day at night with your last meal, I took 6 so the bottle didn't last long, like 10 days, but it's also different from nolva too so don't use it in place of nolva. It just inhibits aromatization and blocks estrogen production. ie it keeps you from going from an a cup to a b cup. It was more like a temporary stop to the growth. Nolva is what will actually shrink the glands down, so try to find some nolvadex . If you read about nolva it is used for women with breast cancer among other uses to help shrink the cancer growth in the breast. Sorry I wrote so much to answer your simple question. lol

Hey Tico and all,

Thanks for the help on this. I'm going to try to get to the doctor tomorrow to see if i can get some Nolva. Wish me luck!

-J

ddy7135 is offline New Member
    Hey, lets say I have naturally puffy nips - either because of extra fat or water retention. Let's say that in the past, I've dieted down to a six pack and STILL have puffy nips. Will taking Nolva help reduce the puffiness? Help!

Thread Information