Swedeboy is offline Junior Member

T3 and stomach pain

Hi

I'm currently on a cutting cycle.
    50mg Winny ED
    200mg Primo week
    and
    T3.

I've been on T3 for 14days today and win&prim for 4 weeks. About a week ago I started getting stomach pains. The pain is worse around the navel, so I'm thinking it's side effects from the T3? and if so is it something I should go to the hospital for? I have no other symthoms. I've used T3 once before, about 6 months ago, for about 30 days, whit a top of 100mcg and I had no problems at all.

My T3 dosage:
    Day1=25mcg
    Day 2=50
    Day3=75
    Day 4=100
    Day5-11=125
    Day12-14=100
    This is how long I have come. I'm gonna take 100mcg for another day and the go to 75mcg for 5 days and then 50mcg for another 5days and then six days each on 25mcg and 12,5mcg.

Please give me your opinions.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Let first say that your stomach is not around your navel, its kinda hard to explain why you feel stomach ulcers and other pains that originate in your stomach and hurt around your abdominal area.....

It sounds more like a GI tract problem to me. As you know, T3 speeds up metabolism and digestion and it may have something to do with the rate of digestion. Are you going stinkies a lot(like 2-4 times a day, depeding on amount of food eaten)? If not, i suggest you add more fiber to your diet and see if that helps.....
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 03-21-2004 at 10:21 AM.

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    I don't think its the T3

But you should try changing your diet around. Such as lowering sugar or lowering fat and see what happens

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Guys, I'm on a strickt diet. No sugar, no fat, almost at least .
    And I'm going stinking 1 a day which is a bit more than normal for me. Normal is once every second day or so. Guees I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Stinkies.ROFLMAO at that one. I don't know why you would even start T3 or anyone, fukcing with your thyroid is just not smart in my book.

Whatcha gonna do....

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedeboy
    Guys, I'm on a strickt diet. No sugar, no fat, almost at least .
    And I'm going stinking 1 a day which is a bit more than normal for me. Normal is once every second day or so. Guees I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    Have you ever had blood work done on yourself? I would highly suggest getting one done a couple weeks after your cycle...Better safe than sorry

The Hulkster: I highly agree with you! I have done one T3 cycle and that worry was in the back of my mind the whole time, its just not worth it....

Thread Information