speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Question I Want Your Take!!!

I'm 6'2 225 very strong 350 bench, 260 power clean, 475 8x Dead Lift Hex Bar. My cycle is as follows:

1-10 Decca 250 mg
    1-11 Test Cyp 400mg

Nolva 10 mg all the way till pct then 20 mg till clomids done. B6 to fight any decca gyno. I got the 5000 calorie diet prepared, I also take multi's, tons of protien, and amino acids, got my fish oils too for the essential omega fatty acids. What can I expect to gain off this cycle. When will i start to feel the gains week 4 or 5? Let me know what you all think. Thanks Bros.

Speed.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you got it all figured out, but maybe up the deca a bit to 300-400, but thats up to you, other than that, sounds like you've done your research and planned it well before you started. It will take 4-5 weeks to start seein the effects and its hard to say what kind of gains you'll get, everyone is different, but with 5000 cals a day bro you're sure to grow

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    looks like an allright first cycle.

you should really start feeling the gains in week 5 and 6. Enjoy

So up to week 4-5 I really won't feel any differnt?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Looks ok, but I'd say go Test only for your 1st. See how you react to it. If you do both and have unwanted sides...how will you know which is causing them?

D

I did a retarted cycle before of just Decca... for 8 weeks at 250 mg and 4 weeks of Sust at 250 it was retarted but I got like 8 pounds out of it. I used no pct or anything and didn't get any sides... I know i'm lucky but the decca didn't cause me any problems so I know that it would be the Test if it is anything. I like to thank all the bro's who have taught me the correct way to cycle. I want the decca in there for my shoulder its been causing me some trouble.. Hoping that can be taken care of.

Speed.

So any one think I will feel anything before week 4-5.

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah i'd say wait about 5-6 weeks to feel the full effects...but this is good in a way..by the time you get there you should be in a great routine..eating wise and training...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    I did a retarted cycle before of just Decca... for 8 weeks at 250 mg and 4 weeks of Sust at 250 it was retarted but I got like 8 pounds out of it. I used no pct or anything and didn't get any sides... I know i'm lucky but the decca didn't cause me any problems so I know that it would be the Test if it is anything. I like to thank all the bro's who have taught me the correct way to cycle. I want the decca in there for my shoulder its been causing me some trouble.. Hoping that can be taken care of.

Speed.

So any one think I will feel anything before week 4-5.
    In that case...great cycle. I wouldnt count on feeling much until about week 5 though.

D

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I've got a semi-bum shoulder too and we're about the same size... I would recomend taking some glucosamine chondroitin.... The only thing is don't use there stupid recomended dosage... double it atleast... I have had pretty good joint relief with that dosage... (you can't take deca forever!)

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I've got a semi-bum shoulder too and we're about the same size... I would recomend taking some glucosamine chondroitin.... The only thing is don't use there stupid recomended dosage... double it atleast... I have had pretty good joint relief with that dosage... (you can't take deca forever!)

Haha or can I??? just kidding... Yeah i'm on that stuff Took a bit to kick in, i've had cortizone, and prolotherapy shots still is a bitch..I do fish oils, and glucosamine chondroitin with msm triple strength. I will take your idea and double that and see if it helps.. Thanks brotha.

Thread Information