coolwa is offline New Member

questions that us newbies have!!!!!

listen bros....us newbies have alot of questions that would like to be answered if possible! but wat ive been seein is alot of members insultin us as apposed of answering simple questions... the way i see it is if u have not got an answer for our questions then plz dont respond at all. where all here to support eachother and should be civil to one another....... im lookin foward to posting questions and getting better answers..... thanks all newbie.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Almost all the "newbie" questions have already been asked and answered. Before you ask do everyone a favor and use the search button.

If you can't find an answer then ask.

It gets real old answering the same basic questions over and over and over again.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Reason why us "non-newbies" flame off on you "newbies" is because you dont read the info posts that will answer about 90% of your questions that are asked day in day out, week after week and with a little of research and searching you could find in 10 minutes. We "non newbies" hate doing your leg work for you. I do sometimes if the bro is cool but man is it tiring seeing the same question pop up and the newbie seems to express no concern to try on his/her own.

Besides that's the way this board is. Most eveyone on here is on gear and has a chip on the shoulder. If you newbies dont like that then on to the next board for all I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwa
    listen bros....us newbies have alot of questions that would like to be answered if possible! but wat ive been seein is alot of members insultin us as apposed of answering simple questions... the way i see it is if u have not got an answer for our questions then plz dont respond at all. where all here to support eachother and should be civil to one another....... im lookin foward to posting questions and getting better answers..... thanks all newbie.

Listen Bro U At 1 Time Was A Newbie Too So Have Sum Patients Wit Us Or Dont Answer At All Like I Said Before......

chazz is offline Junior Member
    ha bro im a newbie to but i read alot of what other peaple post to find out info instead of geting on peaples neves your not going to get any were here like that do some reserch

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    and as a newbie I didnt post stupid like you are now and pissing everyone off. If you dont like my opinion then why did you post up in the first place? I think the problem lay's with your attitude not the AR members. If you dont like it then dont post anymore.

and dont call me bro, I aint your bro
    Listen Bro U At 1 Time Was A Newbie Too So Have Sum Patients Wit Us Or Dont Answer At All Like I Said Before......

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No one should be flamed, period.

However, from a "newbie" perspective, most if not all questions can be eliminated by simply reading the educational forum. That is what it is there for. Furthermore, the search engine is a great tool to find info.

Ex.

What is Clomid?
    What is Nolva?
    What is PCT?
    Whats a good first cycle?
    Should I run anti-estrogns?
    Whats the difference in Sustanon and Enanthate or other tests?
    How long should I run my cycle?
    How should I train or eat?
    Why should I use test in a first cycle?
    What does winstrol do?
    What size needles do I need?

Etc, Etc...

Are all good questions, BUT have honestly been asked 100's of times on here. That is what the eductional forum addresses, to make it easier for "newbies" to find the answers without having to ask them all.

IF you still have questions, post away.

Yes everyone starts out as a newbie.

*BUT*

Do you know how many questions I have asked on this and other boards in the two years since I started?

Maybe 20, in two years.

Why so few? Because every time I have a question I look for an answer. Odds are I will find that answer. If I don't find an answer or find a unsatisfactory one then I ask.

Do a little research, trust me it won't kill you.

Re;

I Understand A Lil Better Takes Sum Time To Get Used To Findin Were Everything Is. Alot Of Posts To Go Through In Here.....and As Far As The Love My Roids Tuff Guy! Get Over Yourself..........

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Ask your questions here and now and i will
    anwser the ones I can without flames or insults...

There is alot of information on this board especially if
    you do a search almost 99% of all questions can be
    anwsered with no problem, but my offer is still good...

ask away...

and yes you can drink winny

Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    and yes you can drink winny
    You AssMonkey.

I actually thought of adding that to my post but it seemed to obvious.

THANX BUFF...... UR ALRITE!!!!

I Wasnt The 1 Who Asked If U Can Drink Winnie?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Better not be... LMAO

I couldn't resist that one...

Now you can ask away....

I Wasnt The 1 Who Asked If U Can Drink Winnie?

Thanx Ur Ok In My Book....lmao!!!!!

dumblucky is offline Member
    I try to answer all newbie questions ..even if the answer is in the educational threads..
    WHEN IM IN A GOOD MOOD OR BORED.. I think everyone else will do the same..

Thanx Again!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OK bro...enough of the drama here...this is a steroid forum,not the Jerry Springer show........delete the thread and move on bro.

palequail is offline Banned
    that is why I put what I did in my signature....I agree that we shouldn't just beat the **** out of a newbie with a bad question..we should just let them know that they need to read a little bit more....then if they have more questions they just ask....

But here is advice to some newbies.....make your questions sound intelligent...don't ask stuff like
    "I wanna get big what should I take?" we get that a lot...what do you expect someone to say???

Good Post Palequil!!!! Bump!

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    easy luvmyroids the nurse will be around with your meds in a minute

Bump; Fusion.......

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    The newbie questions can get tiresome for sure but thats the name of the game, people come here to learn and although research is crucial and will often answer most of the newbers questions, Is it to much to have a little patience with people. Some of you guys bitch so much about these "stupid" questions that can obviously be answered by a little research but if you are that upset about it just don't reply, thats far more productive than flaming. there are a lot of great guys on this board for sure, thats not disputable. Peace

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i dont mind giving advice as long as they listen and dont post the same thread 10 times,because they didnt get the answer they wanted in the previous posts..

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro if you will just do a little research you will find the answer to 90% of your questions without even having to post a thread.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    whateverrrrrrrrrrr.....

if you post new thread with a question that has been asked and answered in a thread three slots below it, then you dont deserve an answer.

i personally dont mind answering repetitive questions... its part of why so many people post here to gain a base of information when they first start researching AS... simply, there are three things that you can do to assure that your post will be answered in a satisfactory manner...

#1 - run a search on whatever topic you plan on asking about, and spend at least 10-15 mins attmepting to find info on it.

#2 - READ THE EDUCATIONAL THREADS AND STICKYS!

#3 - don't ask your question by hijacking another thread.

god save the newbies...

-MC

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    and as a newbie I didnt post stupid like you are now and pissing everyone off. If you dont like my opinion then why did you post up in the first place? I think the problem lay's with your attitude not the AR members. If you dont like it then dont post anymore.

and dont call me bro, I aint your bro

LMR, are you up around 100mg a day with the tren ? I feel ya bro!

I think I may answer all questions with links to previous posts on the same subject for the next week, just to point out how easy it is!

-moto

Thread Information