topcat50 is offline Junior Member

Question for Docs

I've been off cycle for about three months to prepare for my endocrinologist to do bloodwork . I'm 50 yrs and naturally my test levels came back low and he has put me on a rediculosly low dosage of test ( 200 mg eo week ) but I will soon start GH at 4iu daily , the reason that I went to start with . I would like to up my dosage of test myself to at least 400mg a week but I'm afraid with his periodic bloodwork that he will see my values higher and discontinue all therapy when he sees this . Also if I added about 400 mg of equipoise would he see any values relating to that ? How about trenbolone ? I appreciate your feedback on this . Thanks !

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a doctor, but they test for the amount of free testosterone in your blood. So anything that raises it ( ie: Tren and/or equipose) will throw that value off....

Why not be happy with just the 200mg? Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the average middle aged male produces 2-3mg of test/day. If you do the math, you still come out on top

So true Hyperlite , your probably right about the amount of test one my age produces naturally . I have done cycles for years where I have gotten up to doing a gram a week but the amount that he's giving me is just enough to keep the dong up for a little while . I would like to at least do enough to get that feeling of well being and get back to the middle or top of what they say is maximum values which ranges up to 1000. The range for my age is 400 - 1000 . I think he's trying to get me close in on the bottom end and keep me there . And Like I said the 200mg is every other week .Thanks for the feedback , Topcat

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topcat50
    I think he's trying to get me close in on the bottom end and keep me there .
    Talk to you doctor about this (whats in bold). Nobody, ESPECIALLY bodybuilders, want to be in low norms. I bet if you talk with him and maybe brought a good, educated and well thought out argument to him, he would probably bump up your dose. The whole malpractice issue is getting out of control and your doctor is just trying to protect himself. See if you can sign somekind of waiver or something of that nature......

go to www.meso-rx.com forums, there is an HRT doctor and he has a link to his website. He might be someone good to talk to about this.
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 03-21-2004 at 01:10 PM.

Great idea Hyperlite, Next appt that I have to discuss lab results I will ask him about that . Thanks

Thread Information