big_mike is offline Member

Need help with Test Enanthate and Anavar cycle...opinions needed.

hey guys.

i am going to start my enanthate cycle this upcoming week, and i wanted to throw some anavar in there. My test cycle was going to look like this.

wks 1-12 Enanthate 500 mg wk.
    wks 1-15 Nolvadex 20 mg ed.

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test Injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Is it possible for me to use anavar at 40 mg ed. for weeks 9-12 for a total of 4 weeks? Would it be a waste of anavar to use for only 4 weeks??

I have 450 tablets at 2.5 mg each

so it would look like this...

wks 1-12 enanthate 500mg wk
    wks 9-12 anavar 40 mg ed.
    wks 1-15 nolvadex 20mg ed.

pct same as above..

this is my first cycle btw. 21 yrs of age, 175 lbs, about 9% body fat, 3 years of training...
    thanks for the input

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run the var 2 weeks past the Enan right up to PCT. Also, IMO 4 weeks of anavar isn't enough......... I would go no less than 6...... 8 I feel is best though. PCT would start 1 day after your last var dose.

thanks for the reply mudman. This i needed to know. In order for me to effectively use the anavar then...i need about 4 more bottles...costing me about 250 bucks more than the 4 i already have. lol. That's a lot of pills.. i guess i'll give them to my girlfriend and do something else. Don't have the funds to run the anavar properly, then i wont do it at all. hmm...so 40 mgs is the minimum yes??

Okay...if i cannot do the anavar then...for my first cycle...i know you guys don't recommend orals on a first cycle...but for some reason..i just FEEL like i need to run another compound. Should i stick to just doing the Test w/ EQ like i've been planning? or could i just run D-bol at 30 mg ed for 4 weeks to jumpstart my cycle ...and run D-bol with the Test enanthate ???

you will dictate my cycle! haha

will it be
    d-bol + Test E
    Test E+ EQ

or

JUST TEST

please let me know. im dying to start my cycle, just been educating myself far too much. well, u can't educate yourself too much...but you know what i mean. please tell me it's okay to run D-bol with my test E on my first cycle
    I'll remember to take milk thistle and ALA !

Swellin Guest
    If you feel the need to add something, I think that EQ seems to work better in longer cycles. Dbol is a fine kickstart. Wise choice on the var. Or you could simply save it until next time...this way you are already half-way there.

hell...i'll just go ahead and run the bol as a little kickstart so im not wonderin why the F the test E isn't kickin in yet ! haah. so 30 mg ed is cool huh? i'll throw some milk thistle and ALA in there for the first 4 weeks. nolva definetely on hand. I hope to gain around 20 lbs on my first cycle. But, heard from various people that your first is you worst....don't know why..

Swellin Guest
    I would also thrown in some cranberry juice. Keep your water intake above 1.5 gallons ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I would also thrown in some cranberry juice. Keep your water intake above 1.5 gallons ED.

sorry 1 quick Q..

instead of running 10mg ed of nolvadex + .25 of liquidex....
    is using 20mg of nolvadex ED. supposed to substitute for the liquidex??? also...what is another common name for liquidex? proviron ??

Swellin Guest
    L-dex is the name for what you will buy from a research company. It is a very cost friendly version of Arimidex . Nolva and L-dex are not substitues for each other...they work differently.

sti2004 is offline New Member

Wink Please resond to Test Enanthate

I was reading this thread because I have Test. E and I plan on taking it.. but i need help with the intake of nolvadex and the PCT
    so
    week 1-10 500mg test E ...what else should i add Nolva at what dose?Anything else
    PCT- Clomid and Nolva, what dose?
    I really appreciate any ones input on this...thanks

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sti2004
    I was reading this thread because I have Test. E and I plan on taking it.. but i need help with the intake of nolvadex and the PCT
    so
    week 1-10 500mg test E ...what else should i add Nolva at what dose?Anything else
    PCT- Clomid and Nolva, what dose?
    I really appreciate any ones input on this...thanks
    Check the first posta s I am too tired to type it. But that seems to be good. For such a low dose you could even lower the Nolva to 10mg throughout unless you notice something.

sti2004 is offline New Member

Talking thanks

Thanks for the help on the nolva dosage

Thread Information