the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Confessions of an 18 week low dose test only cycle......

Well, let me start by saying that my 1st cycle of 350mg/wk for 12 weeks of QV TE was amazing...That was last year. I put on 25 and kept 18 or so. I waited long past my time on = time off phase before starting my next. This one was my suppliers home brew TE 200mg/ml. I decided to do an experiment.

200mg/wk for 12-? weeks.The 1st thing I found out about the gear was that it hurt like the fires of hell...by the time the pain subsided from one shot, it was time to shoot the other cheek. I was given a way to reduce the BA, but it still hurt like hell. I sucked it up. I didnt really start to feel anything until about week 6. My pumps were much better and i was getting a little oily. By week 10 or 12 my sex drive spiked through the roof. As for the gains...well, a pretty good ammount of strength and my recovery times were better...I did get some bloat even taking Letro., but not too much to bare.

Here's where things go south...By week 14 or 15 I could feel myself shutting down...sex drive went bye bye and my strength was declining. I was feeling less aggresive, maybe even depressed. Quite a strange thing to experience I have to say...I thought it was maybe over training or maybe my body had gotten used to that particular workout. I think I knew inside what was happening, but wouldnt admit it. I stopped with the 18th shot.

Well Im about a week into my Clomid and things are coming back around.

Heres what I learned about my body:

I do respond to low doses very well.
    I know how long it takes my body to shut down its own production.
    I could probably run another 200mg/wk cycle, but would stop it at 12 weeks.
    I will not run anything less than 350mg/wk again.
    I will not run anyones homebrew again...I'll use an UG, but only one I can get good feedback on from several different people.(and its a shame too, I have over 30cc of the stuff left...I'm going to flush it and forget it)
    I know all shots will be a breeze from here on out, because the last ones hurt about as bad as any ever could.
    I know not to expect any effects untill after week 6.

Next cycle:
    1-4 or 6 dbol 30-40mg/day (I will have my values check before I start and a month in to see if I can run the dbol 6 weeks up to the test kickin)
    1-12 deca 300mg/wk
    1-14 Test E or C 400mg/wk

Letrozole ed
    Milk thistle
    Clomid for PCT

IF I think of anything else...I'll add it in an edit.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was boring....I have been wanting to post it, so I said F it.

D

Learn from my mistakes guys!
    Last edited by the dent depot; 03-21-2004 at 02:05 PM.

palequail is offline Banned
    good to know..I don't ever plan to run really long cycles...I think the shut down is too great..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump the test up to at least 400 grams. You said you gained 20lbs on 350g/wk so why run less?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I plan on running a 16 week Eq Cyp prop cycle very soon and I will post week by week after about the 5 week mark to let everyone know how things are going. The doses will be a little higher than those though.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nice post!!I know some on this board advocate low dose cycles.I don't agree with it,but if it works for that individual great.In never experimented with low dose,but I have with higher doses and I know exactly what doseage my body will start to react in an adverse manner.For me,800 mgs of test and I start to get unwanted sides.1 gram and sides are terrible.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Bump the test up to at least 400 grams. You said you gained 20lbs on 350g/wk so why run less?
    Youre right. Thanks.

D

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with Da Bull on this subject. It seems to work for some people, but I'm almost positive it wouldn't work for me, and I'm very reluctant to even try it for these very reasons. Good post, though, and thanks for the updates.

-moto

Thread Information