Thread: Papa juice

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

Papa juice

can someone please tell me why Papa Juice is banned????

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    he obviously didn't follow the rules..you dont just get banned for nothing around here.."you screw up you get wacked.."

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    he is a member that was previously banned under a different name.

Needleman is offline Banned

Re: Papa juice

Originally posted by zeeb93
    can someone please tell me why Papa Juice is banned????

WHO KNOWS! I BEEN OBSERVING THE BOARD IF YOU REMOTELY SOUND LIKE YOU FLAMMED OR WHATEVER EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVEN'T YOUR JUST MAKING A POINT .. PEOPLE GET BANNED SO FAST IN HERE MAKES YOUR HEAD SPIN.......

O, WELL GUESS THATS LIFE..... AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN RUDE AND GOT THE BOOT ! WHATS THAT GOTTA SAY!!

NOT FAIR

WHERES THAT GUY TESTONON250 HE WAS PRETTY COOL!!!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I look at Papa Juice posts he look like
    J**** W****.

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Re: Papa juice

Originally posted by Needleman

WHO KNOWS I BEEN OBSERVING THE BOARD IF YOU REMOTLY SOUND LIKE YOU FLAMMED OR WHAT EVER EVEN THOUGHT YOU HAVEN'T YOUR JUST MAKING A POINT .. PEOPLE GET BANNED SO FAST IN HERE MAKES YOUR HEAD SPIN.......

O, WELL GUESS THATS LIFE..... AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN RUDE AND GOT THE BOOT ! WHATS THAT GOTTA SAY!!

Let me explain something. No one gets banned on here without a reason. If you notice most of the time we will tell you why someone was banned. I have never banned anyone for flaming anyone even though I do tell people that it will get them banned. Testosteron250 or whatever his name was, was banned because he source posted (just in case that is the person you are making reference to). I can give you a reason for every single person being banned on here and if you would like, we can have a vote on the board and let the members decide if the mods and I were correct in what we did. Now if you would like to search for 1 example, any single 1, that we banned someone when they should not have been, you let me know. Deal?

Papa Juice was banned because he was banned before under a different name just as kizer said. Now, just to explain myself on why this particular member was originally banned to silence all of the doubters, let me explain. This particular member originally posted on this board that he was a source and even gave his website where you could order steroids directly from him. I informed the member that I would let him stay a member if he followed cerain rules.

1. He must remove his website from his profile.

He agreed and did it.

2. He was not allowed to post on the board anymore that he was a source.

He agreed and also followed the rules on that.

3. He was not allowed to contact any member.

He agreed and a couple of days later spammed over 200 people with a link to his website and told everyone that he was a source. This was a clear violation of what I told him not to do. He was banned within 2 hours. So yes, he "BANNED SO FAST IN HERE MAKES YOUR HEAD SPIN....... ".

Now needleman, you tell me exactly what you would do in that situation since he clearly broke the rules. Now, let me take this further. I even called this particular person on the phone to try to work things out with him. He lied to me about 4 different things that I had proof of. Do you think I will ever trust this person again? No way in hell do I ever want him on my board again. He couldn't even be honest when he had the chance to change the situation.

This board has been tough on scammers since the beginning. The difference today as opposed to last fall is this board is much more popular than it use to be. We get a lot more scammers then we use to. The rules don't change. You ask anyone that was registered last year if we are banning people for no reason. I have been too soft lately if you ask me.

Like I said before, I am asking for one example of when I was wrong and you will see a public apology from me.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Right on Jason!
    No need for a vote. You and the mods make the right choices 99.999999999% of the time. (No one is perfect) As this board continues to grow, the rules have to be just as if not more strict then they were in the beginning....

I enjoy the shit out this site and the last thing I want is for it to go to shit because we decided to be 'politically correct'.
    Thank you for that, and that is the exact same attitude that we have about it all. We built a quality board and we are going to do everything we can to keep it at the same quality it originally was. I have seen several boards that were good on the past unfortunately change for the worse over time. We will not let that happen to AR.

Needleman is offline Banned

Re: Re: Re: Papa juice

Originally posted by ptbyjason

Let me explain something. No one gets banned on here without a reason. If you notice most of the time we will tell you why someone was banned. I have never banned anyone for flaming anyone even though I do tell people that it will get them banned. Testosteron250 or whatever his name was, was banned because he source posted (just in case that is the person you are making reference to). I can give you a reason for every single person being banned on here and if you would like, we can have a vote on the board and let the members decide if the mods and I were correct in what we did. Now if you would like to search for 1 example, any single 1, that we banned someone when they should not have been, you let me know. Deal?

Papa Juice was banned because he was banned before under a different name just as kizer said. Now, just to explain myself on why this particular member was originally banned to silence all of the doubters, let me explain. This particular member originally posted on this board that he was a source and even gave his website where you could order steroids directly from him. I informed the member that I would let him stay a member if he followed cerain rules.

1. He must remove his website from his profile.

He agreed and did it.

2. He was not allowed to post on the board anymore that he was a source.

He agreed and also followed the rules on that.

3. He was not allowed to contact any member.

He agreed and a couple of days later spammed over 200 people with a link to his website and told everyone that he was a source. This was a clear violation of what I told him not to do. He was banned within 2 hours. So yes, he "BANNED SO FAST IN HERE MAKES YOUR HEAD SPIN....... ".

Now needleman, you tell me exactly what you would do in that situation since he clearly broke the rules. Now, let me take this further. I even called this particular person on the phone to try to work things out with him. He lied to me about 4 different things that I had proof of. Do you think I will ever trust this person again? No way in hell do I ever want him on my board again. He couldn't even be honest when he had the chance to change the situation.

This board has been tough on scammers since the beginning. The difference today as opposed to last fall is this board is much more popular than it use to be. We get a lot more scammers then we use to. The rules don't change. You ask anyone that was registered last year if we are banning people for no reason. I have been too soft lately if you ask me.

Like I said before, I am asking for one example of when I was wrong and you will see a public apology from me.

OK THAT STILL DOESEN'T EXPLAIN WHY TESTONON WAS BANNED????

HECK SOMEONE JUST ACCUSED ME OF FLAMMING ! AND MY POST WAS LIKE A SENTENCE LONG ! FOR GOD SAKES

COME MAN THAT GUY NEVER FLAMMED AND HE'S GOT SOME GREAT INFO.. REINSTATE THEY GUY SO I CAN EMAIL HIM I WANT SOME MORE INFO OFF HIM.. HE TOLD ME HE WAS BANNED AND WOULDN'T PROVIDE ME WITH ANYMORE INFO DUE TO BEEING BAND OFF THIS BOARD...

I LOOKED OVER THE BRO'S COMMENTS AND HE WAS JUST MAKING A POINT NOT FLAMMING .. SO WHATS UP BRO?

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Papa juice

HECK SOMEONE JUST ACCUSED ME OF FLAMMING ! AND MY POST WAS LIKE A SENTENCE LONG ! FOR GOD SAKES

COME MAN THAT GUY NEVER FLAMMED AND HE'S GOT SOME GREAT INFO.. REINSTATE THEY GUY SO I CAN EMAIL HIM I WANT SOME MORE INFO OFF HIM.. HE TOLD ME HE WAS BANNED AND WOULDN'T PROVIDE ME WITH ANYMORE INFO DUE TO BEEING BAND OFF THIS BOARD...

I LOOKED OVER THE BRO'S COMMENTS AND HE WAS JUST MAKING A POINT NOT FLAMMING .. SO WHATS UP BRO?

Just for you needleman, I will post it one more time.

I told everyone on the board on the 27th of this month why he was banned.. He was banned because he openly announced that he would give a source name to jmiro. We don't allow that on the board. It invites trouble. If i had not already warned the guy before it would have been one thing, but I have warned him before not to discuss a source of any type. He has also been banned on other boards and is a known scammer. That is why he was banned, no other reason. I can guarantee you one of the "pharmacies" he was going to recommend would have been his own. So if you like scammers on the board you are by yourself on that one. I make no apologies for banning him, and the sad thing was I actually gave him 2 chances. He openly source posted when he first signed up, and I only suspended his account. When I reactivate someone's account, it is with the understanding that nothing related to sources will ever be discussed by them on the board. He agreed and then broke the rule. If he had continued to only discuss information it would not be a problem, but eventually greed will bring out old habits.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Testosteron250 or whatever his name was, was banned because he source posted (just in case that is the person you are making reference to). I can give you a reason for every single person being banned on here .
    needle i dont think you get the picture dude I have posted on alota boards and this one is the best and thats because these mods are the best .

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    What don't you get man. Rules are rules, you break them and you're OUT. Plain and simple.

Good job PT

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Needle: One of the many reasons why this site is the best is because of the "No Source" policy. Did you ever notice that when you go to a board that has a open source policy that 90% of the threads are asking things like "hey did so and so end his deal on the Winny yet?". You don't gain any knowlege reading nonsense threads like that. From this site....You will learn just by reading the threads. And that's why AR is the best site on the net IMO.
    2nd: Teston was acting like a hard ass....not to mention his source post's that's why he's gone.....

M

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Papa juice

What a tool...Is this guy a friend of yours?....Most posts of his that i read pissed me off, the guy is a moron...One of his most recent posts stated that all Ttokkyo gear is fake...damn, sounds like a wealth of knowledge to me...I can't believe you would stick up for an ass like him...Doesn't say much for your integrity or character...

The Iron Game Guest
    Needleboy, I think you outvoted on this one. I have read a few of your posts now and you always appear to be putting down the site or the mods on the board. If you dont like it, no one is forcing you to stay.........but I dont think any other one isnt happy.....

solid90062 is offline Member
    Testanon PM'ed me trying to give me info on hooking me up. I didnt even ask him for a source...Sounds like a scammer scumbag to me...

Good riddance...Dont need him.
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-28-2002 at 05:47 PM.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If all the sources and source posters were allowed to put their shit on here, this board would turn out like so many of the other ones out there. Some of them are trying to clean up, but they lost so much fucking respect from the real hardcore BB's that they wind up shutting down!! I seen one mod checking out another site today, i'm pretty sure he wasn't impressed(K ?).I don't want to see this site wind up like shit . Ptby, Damn good job!!!

G-S Guest
    FYI everyone. Needleman was banned on Geardup's board. Did I hear someone say "needle scammer"?

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    I'm a member of several boards and I have to say AR is one board where scammer's have it the toughest. While some mods on other boards backed guys like mobio AR mods kept above the fray. It might just be me but I didn't see any "F*ck, mobio took me for like $200." Keep up the good work mods.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Crash n burn scamming a-holes
    Hey hows the needle biz now that most can go to the pharmacy and buy 10 for 2 bucks
    Last edited by RageControl; 01-28-2002 at 10:15 PM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Now post like this makes me smile

Now post like this makes IC smile. It's a good thing to be backed up by the members.
    IC

PS.
    Oh yeah and Diesel,
    Some of us are 100% right all the time, we just don't like to brag is all!LOL
    IC

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn Needle, are you trying to get banned bro. Every post I see of yours your putting down our Mods. You just don't get it do you. The members here like our mods. We trust them. That's why we post here. Most of us feel that Jay runs the best board around. That is in part due to our great Mods. One of the best things that I personally appreciate about our mods is that they ban asshole troublemakers like you. Sorry J but this guy is an ass.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevermind guess he finally took it too far. Nice pic huh

Thread Information