TooSmall is offline Associate Member

cutting on test enanthate

ok im in my first cycle, test enanthate 500mgs/week for 12 weeks
    yes lots of clomid/nolva on hand

20 years old, 6'1 229 lbs (started the cut at 240, 4 weeks ago)
    cals are 3300 - 3500/day, 20 mins of HIIT twice a week, weights 5 times/week (day 1: legs, day 2: chest, day 3: shoulders, calves, serratus, day 4: cardio, abs day 5: back, day 6: arms day 7: cardio, abs)

oh yea nutrient breakdown: 330 - 400g protein, 150 - 175 g carbs, 100 - 130 g fat

i carb up every monday, i'm slowly lowering the cals as i lose weight

everything is going good with the cutting so far, bf% around 10%, i'm not planning on competing so i dont see a point in going under 7-8% bf

anyways i was wondering how i should eat during pct? keeping in mind that i am cutting, should i jack up the cals 500 or so a day?

and what about after pct? i'll be at around 215 - 220 lbs or so, so would 3500 cals/day be a good amount to maintain on?

thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    cutting with test E ? although not generally a cutting agent, it can be done mainly due to your metabolism / structure. i know as i bulk up i lean out as well - mainly b/c when i'm on gear my diet is a lot more strict.

i'm under the impression that test is test, the only difference would be how much water you retain from the length of the ester

so with this theory, the only difference between test prop, which is normally used for cutting, and my test e, is that i dont have to inject as often and i will get more water bloat

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I don't see any problems with cutting on Test E. My first cycle was Test E and Deca , I bulked up, gained lots of muslce but also lots of fat. On the current cycle, I'm on Test E and EQ and I am leaner than I have been in years. I run 20mg of Nolva to keep the bloat down and I leave the rest to my diet. Diet is key, as it will determine if a cycle will be a bulker or a cutter, and Test E fits in perfectly in either one.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    so with this theory, the only difference between test prop, which is normally used for cutting, and my test e, is that i dont have to inject as often and i will get more water bloat
    so you just answered your own question on to how well you'll cut up.

that wasnt actually my question....

"anyways i was wondering how i should eat during pct? keeping in mind that i am cutting, should i jack up the cals 500 or so a day?

and what about after pct? i'll be at around 215 - 220 lbs or so, so would 3500 cals/day be a good amount to maintain on?"

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Your estrogen increases during PCT so I dont see a point for increasing calories at that phase. That's why you should increase the nolva to 20mg ED through PCT. If you have a concern for cutting you should be running 10mg or more during this cycle for any bloat as well. Test Enanthate is not the gear to be cutting on as Key pointed out. It's a battle against the gear to do this but it is possible but difficult. In my opinion run your diet as is through out.

sounds good thanks bro

i havent been running nolva ED because i havent had a problem with bloat yet, if ti becomes an issue i will start nolva 10mg ED, and i already planned on running nolva 20mg ED for pct

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Some may say differ but after a cutting cycle I alway increase my cals to maintance range during pct. Although estrogen levels are peaking, the body is working harder than ever to restore natural test levels. Since calories are used up more efficiently during the recovery stage its a good opportunity to slap on some muscle and lock in your gains.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    that wasnt actually my question....
    might not have been your question but it appears to be the title of this thread....

if you're so curious on what / how to eat, then post in the Diet Questions forum.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    You can definately cut on test e, just run some l-dex or arimidex to cut down on bloat. diet is key; however cuttin up on test e is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    might not have been your question but it appears to be the title of this thread....

if you're so curious on what / how to eat, then post in the Diet Questions forum.
    i know what/how to eat when i am dieting, the question was for pct, meaning it has to do with steroids .. and this is the steroid questions section

you seem annoyed with me or somethin, and i'm not exactly sure why

anyways, thanks everybody for your help
    Last edited by TooSmall; 03-21-2004 at 04:09 PM.

Thread Information