Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

What Is The Recomended Way To Find A Legit Source?

I have been getting my "supplements" from a local gym buddy but he has access to only a limited number of products. (Deca and diana mainly) Aside from him I have no other hook ups, as I don't really know anybody else at the gym, so if I can't find him I have no hook up. I have done some research and know that most online sites that advertise are mostly scammers. I speak spanish and found a website in latin america that sells powder but i'm no chemist for starters and know how bad the mail system in South America is (postal workers steal all kind of stuff reguardless of it value). Any ideas on how I can find a legit source would be greatly appreciated, preferrably a domestic one. P.s. I know I can pm some mods and ask but there are too many scammers to try to e-mail 50 different companies to a mod so??????

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    its not hard bro...stick around and post awhile. two words.....DOMESTIC ONLY.

Well let me start by saying I'm not completely new to this. I've done a cycle. (Great Gains,so I'm not stopping now) I have also done some research and have looked at probably every site on the web for prices and info. I don"t expect for people to pm sources as I "PROBABLY" wouldn't to anyone I didn't know once I find my hook up. I also go to the community gym (as in the free gym in my town)(I prefer to spend my money on AS not pretty ass equipment) so there are no guy's in the gym where I go that I would consider a potential source. So i'm in this position where maybe If I go to golds for long enough I'll find a source, but i'll be broke as hell for payin to use the gym. Secondly I don't really care to go to golds(45 minutes away) as I like the ghetto ass gym anyway.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    best thing you can do bro is stick around a while............ good things come to those who wait

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    but beware of guys in the gym because most of them, although maybe not scammers, will try to sell to you at gym prices. My first soucre that i looked into tried to get me to pay $250 for 10ml of deca 300. I waited and waited and found a legit source who gave me the same stuff for under $100

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    well then sounds like you know a lot, good luck
    Thanks for the luck, but for all that I know, I still don't have a way to get the goodies I want. And to 1badcamaro I guess I am fortunate enough that my boy who hooked me up for the first cycle only charged $25 for a 200mg norma deca .

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Hey tico! I feel ya on this subject. Its a catch 22 for sure. Ive been on this site religiously for a while now and no bones have been thrown my way. Ive asked a few mods and got blown off. I'm sick of hearing about the prices I could be paying. When I get my gear I get a** raped and there aint a thing I can do about it. Also I'm limited to what "he" can get me.

$200 for the deca , 600 for a kit of saizen. I asked him for prop, he said whats that?!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Stay on the board for awhile...

Post helpful information...

Build a good rep...

Give Respsect... Get Respect...

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    $200 for the deca, 600 for a kit of saizen. I asked him for prop, he said whats that?!!!
    Pretty funny you say that since I asked my boy what pct he could get and he said whats PCT with this funny look on his face. (this guy looks like he could be a pro in a cycle or two no kidding) lol I explained and he said "I've never used any PCT in any of my cycles" I belive him too. Anyway I explain to him how his nads are probably turned off and he was finally convinced to ask his boy for hcg and clomid. So I sit sometimes and wonder how I know a crapload about AS and can only get deca , diana, and as of recently hcg, clomid (i friggin had to buy nolva off ebay but it was a legit deal) and my boy who just takes whatever AS available in whatever dose he likes that particular day is the one with the hook up? lol

Quote Originally Posted by buff87

Build a good rep...

I definitly try to help out and provide legit info and advice. I just don't spend too much time on the net, between work, the gym, and changing ****ty diapers it'll take a long time before I build up much in the way of posts.

Sorken is offline Member

Build a good rep...

Yepp.. true.. help around

Build a good rep...

Thanks buff...I do love the site and learned an a** load about my body and gear etc. I am taking a more active role. At first I read and read. And also felt that others were more qualified to answer questions. (although I know the answer to most) I'm gearing up, so to speak, for an april 15th d-day. Thats why I'm only now asking questions etc.

Thread Information