timmz11 is offline Junior Member

APPOLIGY for "D@MN SCAMMER" post

hey guys...first of all to those of you that i have pissed off..i appoligize...i never meant to piss anyone off to this extreme...i thought at the least it may tickle a couple people the wrong way..but they would soon read the rest of the post and understand or at least be ok with it...but i do appoligize...
    and with that in mind..i would like to explain my reasoning once more behind the post...and the title that it lays with....i know that scamming is taken seriously...and thats a big reason that i used that as my label...i could post somethin up on this bored with a regular "question type label" and maybe get 2-3 responses......ive gotten 19 out of this one...i'll admit that 15 of em' or more are flamming me and in bad taste..but i did get you guys to read it....once again....i do appoligize greatly.......! but there is nothing i can do about it now...its in the past ..and the past cannot be changed..no matter how we look at it.
    btw guys...i written that the post was fake with in the first setence..so that when u rollled your cursor across it on the thread label..it would clearly explain there that it was not real..before you even had to read it......but i do appoligize...i do know that it was not the way to go....and im sorry....there is nothing i can do now..
    but i have pm'd a mod...and he is going to delete it for me...
    but to all that have read my post and got a little ill' over it...i do appoligize......
    to the few that did respond in my behalf i thank you....

and i will say im sorry TO ALL!

timmz

coolwa is offline New Member
    Your Forgivin Bro... No Worries!!

ooops sorry guys ..i spelled appology wrong...
    but i do truly appoligize

barbarian is offline Banned
    you seem sincire to me, honest mistake, its been striken from my memory all is forgivin, just dont do that **** again lol........

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    timmz11,

We learn from our mistakes. The bright side is that (hopefully) other newbies will see this post and will learn from what you did.

Now shake it off and get back in the game. We all can learn from your questions and answers, bro.

Regarding your PM:
    To delete a thread that you've started:
    1. Go to the very first post in the thread, look at the bottom of the FIRST post and look next to the quote button to find the "EDIT" button.
    2. Click on "EDIT"
    3. Go to the top of the new screen that appears, and click on the radio button next to "Delete this post"
    4. Fill in reason for deletion (optional)
    5. Click on the rectangular button labeled "Delete this message."

You can do the same for your own posts in another thread, if you look for the "EDIT" button in YOUR post.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 03-21-2004 at 01:08 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Apology accepted bro...

If you ever need help

just hit me with a PM...

Quote Originally Posted by timmz11
    ooops sorry guys ..i spelled appology wrong...
    but i do truly appoligize

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    It takes a man to admit he did wrong...its all good bro.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Hell, it got me to look.

Stengun

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    no worries bro...thanks!

Froggy is offline Member
    Tuna? Is that you, Tuna? You sure you ain't from the UK? j/k
    Its all good Bro.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I admit i came off a bit heavy in my response and i apologise to you Timmz11. Sorry mate its just that it strikes a cord in many people when they gear themselves up to hear the latest in the scamming world to be let down. But hey no worries mate.........Hitman

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Peace Bro

palequail is offline Banned
    I still hate you!!, Just Kidding buddy...hahahaha

omen78 is offline Member
    Again it takes a man to admit his mistakes...

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, this appology is a very respectful act on your part. I saw the first post and it made me kind of angry, but I choose not to get involved.

hey guys...i jus wanted to say sorry once more..and now i thank you guys for ur forgiveness to me..and my mistakes..
    i was about to get worried when half the board decided overnight to have deep hate towards me...and quite honestly guys..i was worried..for i dont read these post and ask questions jus for the fun of it..day in day out...but yet because i wanna learn...the good and the bad....but once again..thank you guys....and from here on out..ill keep it straight lined..promise fella's...thanx

peace
    timmz

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Once again stand up way to correct the situation...

welcome to AR bro, hope we can help you learn...

Quote Originally Posted by timmz11
    hey guys...i jus wanted to say sorry once more..and now i thank you guys for ur forgiveness to me..and my mistakes..
    i was about to get worried when half the board decided overnight to have deep hate towards me...and quite honestly guys..i was worried..for i dont read these post and ask questions jus for the fun of it..day in day out...but yet because i wanna learn...the good and the bad....but once again..thank you guys....and from here on out..ill keep it straight lined..promise fella's...thanx

peace
    timmz

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I never was involved in that thread..but I back timmz 110%. He is a good guy from what I know so far. He came to me explaining what had happened. And I let him know what I would do. Like Bask8kase said we all learn from out mistakes. I have seen this very thing done many times over just to draw some attention, with titles like "Hot Naked Chick" or other things to the affect of that. I understand your intention here was to draw people to your thread. It is unfortunate that you choose a topic like "Scammer" It was a good idea that went sour fast. But we do all live and learn.

It is nice to see you guys laying off him. Now start a new thread and we will see what we can do. In the future maybe look at PMing some senior members/Mods/Vets to ask them to have a look at a certain thread. It has worked in the past for me.

Ron will be along shortly to give you the spanking you deserve!!!

Thread Information