Thread: drug test

beaver is offline New Member

Cool drug test

I play a sport where i can get drug tested at anytime only once a year thought and i was wanting to know of any masking agents i would be able to keep and have with me so when i do get tested i will be able to come up clean, i'm not on anything right now, but have taken a number of winny cycles in the past and would like to take more if there is away around test.

thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    drug tested or tested for steroids ??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    most don't test for AS, just standard drug tests, coke, pot, etc

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Drug testing and steriod testing ------ two totally different things! steriod testing is expensive and rarely done. If your in the locker room with the rest of the guys pissin in cups its just a regular drug test ( Coke, pot..... )no worries

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    This is true.... They are two diff test. I get tested all the time in my line of work and I pass them no prob's! They list the drugs they are testing for when you sign the "release" form. AS test are expensive to test everyone on.

beaver is offline New Member
    yes it is for steroids i'm sure about that so is there anything i can do

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no, nothing you can do. if they want you for juice, you're screwed. good luck in masking it up.......

Hardcorelifter is offline New Member
    If you have to take a regular drug test, and your using steriods at the time or they are still visible in your system, will steriods show up on a regular test? I was asking this because I think they are going to be doing regular testing at my high school next year after 2-a-days.

barbarian is offline Banned
    like i said on the other post concering this, it costs way to much to test you for AAS and to long to get results, its not practical

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorelifter
    If you have to take a regular drug test, and your using steriods at the time or they are still visible in your system, will steriods show up on a regular test? I was asking this because I think they are going to be doing regular testing at my high school next year after 2-a-days.
    no, unless they specifically test for steroids themselves, then steroids won't show up on a drug test - those tests are for street drugs (coke, pot, etc).

and yes, i read about that in USA today about randomly testing athletes in high school sports for steroids. watch out on that end. the whole baseball steroids hype is blowing everything out of proportion.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    like i said on the other post concering this, it costs way to much to test you for AAS and to long to get results, its not practical
    actually, when testing for steroids , results are returned within a few days.

Thread Information