goombahlouie is offline New Member

Is Primobolan depot worth cycling w/ sustanon?

I was thinking of cycling primobolan w/ sustanon . I wanted to know if it is worth doin and what is the advantage of doing them at the sametime?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    primo is a waste imo just because its so expensive. you will get better gains running primo and sust as opposed to sust alone, though.

how do you plan on running the cycle?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I have run that cycle before bro and i have to say it was good at the time ( I guess ) but if i had to do it again, I would say no! Sust is good but i would stay away from it, Unless you plan on shooting it EOD and in that case its ok. The problem with sust is that if you don;t shoot EOD, your test levels go up and down so much throughout the week that it becomes more of a bother than anything. You would see better results using Test Prop( 75mg ED or 100mg EOD ) or Test E ( 500/week ) When test levels are at a steady rate you will see the best results, less water retation, lower sides!
    As far as the primo goes...... don;t even bother! Its a lower dose of deca and its too expensive.

A Good Cycle

1-12 Test Prop ( 75mg ED )
    1-12 EQ ( 500mg/week )
    Cycle clen ( 2 ON 2 OFF )------ 10 weeks
    1-14 Nolva, I-dex

PCT

CLOMID ( 300, 100, 50 )

goombahlouie is offline New Member
    I was gonna do 1 vile of each together 2 times per week

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    not a great cycle to run....are you trying to bulk with this one? if so pick a single ester test(cyp or enth ) and run it at say 500mg/wk along side some deca or eq at 400mg/wk. Dont forget to eat like a pig or its just a big waste.

BTW...legit primo can be very hard to find so make sure you trust your source.

Thread Information