Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Need hwlp/feedback on 3rd cycle

OK so this will be my 1st test cycle...... previous 2 have been Deca and Tren .

This cycle i will be doing 75mg Tren EOD and im either looking to do sustanon 250 or test prop. Which would you recommend? How often should the test be injected?

Also - what would be good for PCT? I have a hard time swallowing pills - but will if i must. Can't have gyno..... and how well does "Post cycle" the product work? I know someone who took test 400 for 10 weeks and after he got off he said his sex drive went way down and his nuts shrunk like a mofo - would post cycle help this at all?

bump - need a fast answere

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    Hazard, There are a ton of education threads on this. check them out. first off we need your stats, what is your goal with this cycle what do you have?...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You ran tren and deca together without test, wow. You need to read up a bit bro.
    Prop is ed injection
    sust is eod injection
    If you are gonna run tren, run it with prop since tren is ed injection.
    etc
    etc

My goal is to gain some nice size......

In the past i havn't done much - mainl because of access to the gear was poor. My 1st cycle was deca 200 for 10 weeks....... the guy who was selling was a fmailly friend..... and would not sell me test at the time..... said i shouldn't be doing it my 1st cycle..... Needless to say - the deca did nothing for me except gave me one hell of a crash when i got off it. (stopped lifting for 2 months)

I finally got in the swing of things again and a few months later i got ahold of Tren . I Did 75mg's every other day. I saw nice results as far as muscle hardness and vascularity. At that time - test was not available and i was told it was ok to do tren by itself.

Then i discovered this site..... and im just soaking in the info....... I want to do test and tren together as i have heard they are a great combo (correct me if this is wrong) Right now i have the tren - and whenever i wanan go pick up the test i can. Now the question is...... which to get..... Sust 250 or Prop and how much?

thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say
    75mg prop and tren ed for 8 weeks.

Remember you need anti-es and pct

i can get liquid nolvadex and arimidex .....50ml bottle nolva 20mg/cc and 10ml arimidex 1mg/cc (arimidex also comes in 20 and 30ml)

When should i take the nolvadex/arimidex? and how much shoul i need?

and u recommended 75mg's prop - and 75mg's tren ? - do i shoot this EOD?

*edit* ok i see - ED - thanks

oh and i currently have clenbuterol too - which i wanted to incorporate into the cycle near the end to try to cut the fat - would this be a good idea?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    heres my opinion:
    tren 75mg ed wks 1-8
    prop 75mg ed wks 1-9
    novadex 10mg ed wks 1-9
    arimidex (optional) .25mg ed
    Pct-300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21, and up the nolva to 20mg ed during pct
    make sure to extend the prop i week past the tren to help with recovery

good luck and keep us posted. ill be doing a prop/fina cycle this summer

so my PCT consists of the "Clomex" which i can get OTC (not clomids) 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21 and for the 21 days after the cycle i take 20mg's Nolvadex

now does PCT star 1 week after my last test injection? or right away? Oh and 1 more thing.... what will happent o sex drive? I happen to like it - i heard even witht he "Clomex" it's still going to be lost temporarily

Thread Information