Thread: Ghb Info

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

Ghb Info

I've read some threads on here from people asking about what exactly GHB is.......well i'll give you my little bit of info on it here:

GHB or gamma hydroxybutyrate(also known as gamma OH, liquid ecstasy, georgia homeboy and goop) is another central nervous system depressant that is used to perpetrate sexual assaults. It is a clear liquid, slightly thicker than water and can easily be mixed into food or drinks. As with rohypnol, ingestion of GHB can lead to a variety of symptoms such as an intense feeling of relaxation, seizures, loss of consciousness, coma, and even death. The drug is traceable in a person's blood for only 4-8 hours and in urine for 12-15 hours. It is often marketed as an antidepressant and a bodybuilding and weight control supplement. In addition, the internet abounds with recipes for homemade GHB. The drug's intoxicating effects have led to its increasing popularity at parties and nightclubs, where in some cases it comes the tool for sexual offenders.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice... i've seen that it is used by bodybuilders but what is the purpose? does it reduce appetite (for those looking to lose weight) does it just relax you?? make you sleep better?? or do bodybuilders just use it cause its not toxic like drinking (i don;t know if it really isn;t toxic, but i was just making an example) and appears to be able to give you similiar effects..

most of what i've read on it is that bodybuilders and even athletes like football players use it as a sleeping aid

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    most of what i've read on it is that bodybuilders and even athletes like football players use it as a sleeping aid
    ok that makes sense... i was just curious as to why it was popular among bodybuilders but since sleep is such a major thing that makes a lot of sense.

Here is an awesome link and if you scoll down it tells you what it does and how it works inside the body and different uses for GHB

http://www.ceri.com/feature.htm

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the post 1bc...GHB isnt something people should mess with IMO.

yea, i got interested in learning what it was when someone in here posted something about a college fraternity kid saying he used it with sust to gain like 40 pounds of muscle......the whole interview with him pertains to the whole media hype thing about performance enhancing drugs.....if you can find that thread, its f****** hilarious because the kid is absolutely retarded.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member

All you ever wanted to know about GHB!

awesome site bro, tons of good info.....nice find

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    awesome site bro, tons of good info.....nice find
    Thanks, I refer to "Erowid" for all of my info on psychoactive compounds.

omen78 is offline Member
    I heard it works somewhat, and I use this lightly, to the likeness of ZMA. It helps the body to fall into a deeper sleep therefore giving you body better opportunity to repair.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    One of my bros gave it to me one time and it made me SICK AS HE LL for 3 days.....Had diarrhea and couldn't eat also couldn't get out of my bed.......I WILL NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF AGAIN!!!!!

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    One of my bros gave it to me one time and it made me SICK AS HE LL for 3 days.....Had diarrhea and couldn't eat also couldn't get out of my bed.......I WILL NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF AGAIN!!!!!
    **** bro. And I was thinkin about tryin to get ahold of some. I have one helluva tme sleep. Ie I'm still typing away

before you go there, just try a little nyquil, that always does the trick for me

Thread Information