Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member

Help bloated belly

I dont know if its because i got on cycle again. But all day long i have a bloated belly.. It feels like ive eatin 10 burgers all day long. Its really irritating because normally i eat every 2 hours and now its almost impossible to eat because it feels like i just ate 10 burgers. I eat carbs every meal but i always do... And only now i have this problem? I really need some help on this one cos i,m getting trouble eating and training with a bloated belly feeling. My cycle is test prop + winny + slin + HGH. I tryed to replace my pro/carb/fat meals with pro/fat meals but i stil feel bloated. Anyone got any input? Is it something i ate or something? P.S i,m not holding any water either i just have a huge distended stomach. and it feels like i ate too much and i have this feeling all day long it doesn,t go away not even after not eating for 3 hours. Even after training i still have the feeling

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    bump

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I am feeling the same way right now. Feel like I am full all the time.
    I know im bloated since I gained almost 8 lbs in the first 8 days of this cycle.
    I hold water like a camel.

I am hoping this will go a way.
    I do cardio 3-4 days a week and dring plenty of water but it makes no difference.

Since I started HGH about a month ago and AAS 10 days ago I am up 11-12 lbs. just in water I am pretty sure.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    I get it too.....think its raw oats for me.......try a really good digestive enzyme.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    might want to be sure you're eating enough fiber. When you eat meat all day long it can get backed up in there.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i have same problem, would like to hear from more people aout some solutions

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    I expierienced similar on first cycle a few years ago and it diminished over 8-10 weeks, it also was less bloated with addition of l-dex. Current cycle I am drinking at least 1 1/2 gallons of water per day and this is a tremendous help. Only minimal bloat with Test E, Deca , EQ, GH and IGF.

burntsushi is offline New Member
    Are you eating protein bars by any chance?

When guys ask me about that, the first thing I ask is about what they are eating. If you're eating protein bars, that's the problem. I know they are easy, but they are all bad protein/full of sodium, and that is what is causing the intestinal gas and bloated feeling.

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    ok,if its a slight bloat(which it doesnt sound like it is by your explanation),then adjust your diet.if it feels like you ate a turkey whole and it stuck in your stomache,then its from the slin and GH.i got it really bad from slin/igf combo and it hasnt gone away in over 6months of no slin/igf..im still going to use slin and igf but it is one of those bad sides that you hope you dont get, but when you do you just have to deal with it.it does get really annoying cause i eat alot too.now when i leave a restaurant it looks like im ready to give birth

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,whats the slin protocal???

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    might want to be sure you're eating enough fiber. When you eat meat all day long it can get backed up in there.
    had same problem before but I wasn't on ass, however i had high protein diet, and i wasn't eating enough fiber, when i asked my doctor and she said that eat too much meat which has lots of acids, so she told me to start eating food with high fiber, started and i dont get belly bloat any more, blown rice, wheat bread, nuts...and lot more..dont don't forget green veggies.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    try psyllium husk fibre supp along with a good probiotic - worked 4 me

BTW dont take any fibre supps within an hour of taking any orals cos they fu<k with their absorbtion

Thread Information