fabry is offline Senior Member

end of wk 3... where is my test (& libido increase)?

i want my test!
    is it normal that i dont feel any change at all in my libido?
    strenght is good (coz of dbols) and gained quite well so far, but im worried for my test!
    normal or fake? the amps seemed to be real!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-19-2004 at 05:37 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait another week. Can you not get it up or something.

no, no problem for this, but nothing... more!
    ive heard about people transformed into a 5-against-1 machine!

maybe it is just that i would like to have it all and now!!!
    aarrrrggghhh!!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    There usually isn't a sudden eureka moment, but once your about 5-6 weeks in, you may go to yourself... gee I guess the test kicked in.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    when you start waking up every morning with tents pitched like you were in 7th grade again, you'll know the test has kicked in.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    When i took enanthate it didnt kick in for about 5 weeks, just be patient, youll know when it kicks in.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    When I use susp I get a bizoner 10 minutes after I inject.......just kidding.......well kidding most of the time.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    wait a couple more weeks, i'm on week 4 and i have a raging hard on every time i wake up, but thats pretty much it
    other then that no increase in libido

palequail is offline Banned
    you need to inject it into your weiner....just kidding..na wait a few more weeks...it took me about 7 weeks...but now i"m a freak...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    i want my test!
    is it normal that i dont feel any change at all in my libido?
    strenght is good (coz of dbols) and gained quite well so far, but im worried for my test!
    normal or fake? the amps seemed to be real!
    On my first cycle I had a libido increase right away, on second it took til 2nd to 3rd week. Also unless you have the stimulus of a pretty woman or whoever you are attracted to, you might not necessarily be pitching a tent at all hours of day. First thing in morning is when you notice libido increase the most. Also for some dudes, stacked drugs counteract the testosterone . Too much deca , dbols, 1-test, EQ in relation to testosterone can have a negative effect on your libido. Other stackables like anadrol actually enhance libido even if it will mostly putr you in bad moode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    On my first cycle I had a libido increase right away, on second it took til 2nd to 3rd week. Also unless you have the stimulus of a pretty woman or whoever you are attracted to, you might not necessarily be pitching a tent at all hours of day. First thing in morning is when you notice libido increase the most. Also for some dudes, stacked drugs counteract the testosterone. Too much deca, dbols, 1-test, EQ in relation to testosterone can have a negative effect on your libido. Other stackables like anadrol actually enhance libido even if it will mostly putr you in bad moode.
    interestin! i didnt know also dbols can effect (in negative) your libido...
    regardin the attractive/pretty woman, maybe it is just coz i stay with my girlfriend (very attractive and beautiful!) for already 3 years and now i see her "normal"! do i need a change? LOL
    also, at the gym, the nicest one looks like... blah, forget it!
    thanks guys, ill be patient for another couple of weeks!!!
    ciao

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    wait a couple weeks bro and you should see a noticable difference! If not your gear is fake!

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    wait a couple weeks bro and you should see a noticable difference! If not your gear is fake!
    fake gear? why my source would send me real dbols and fake test?
    why im sure my dbols are real? well, 12 pounds in 2 weeks dont think comes just from diet! and with ldex and nolva (nolva from same source) dont think i put on just bloat!
    anyway, i will just be patient for another 2 weeks, but i hope it will kick in earlier...

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    why someone would sell you fake gear? are you serious and asking that question. I know what you ment but excuse me for seeing your ignorance in that statement! I know of plenty of guys that have sold a couple of different AS, to the same person, and given them a fake of test! that way they see some result's from the real gear and not question the other as being a fake. And number 2 for your ignorance! Why do you beleive that your " real deal source " wouldn't stumble onto fake gear? It happen's to everyone at some point! Its not just the guy you get it from that you have to worry about... And from you ignorant response you sound alittle untouchable! Or so you think... If you have such a great source bro and your such a straight shooter why are you starting a thread about your test and when it kicks in? Why are you asking people if it is real test when all you want to hear is that its real and nothing more. Get with the program.........

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    testsubject's picture works as good as test for me !!!!

Thread Information