Thread: Tren Gyno

STUPES is offline Junior Member

Tren Gyno

HAve you guys ever heard of Tren gyno cause apperntly I have it and its not the same as just regular gyno and I was told I needed to get a estrogen blocker for Tren Gyno. Does such a thing exsist?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    vitamin b6 @ 200mg/ED for the duration of a tren /deca cycle should help prevent prolactin levels from soaring, and causing what you call 'fina gyno'

yes it does exist.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I got a lump from Fina that hung around for about 6 months. As soon as I started my test/var cycle it went away...thank god. Follow Daem's advice or do some research on bromocriptine.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    are you lactating......... milky liquid comming from your nips? Anti-e's will not work this is progestrogen related and not caused by estrogen binding to receptor sites........

As daem said 200mg of B6 through the cycle and PCT would and will keep prolactin levels down....... but if you are having symptoms you need to run 800mg of B6 until the symptoms subside and then 200mg from that point on.

Are you running any test in your cycle?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    also dostinex works along with bromocriptone. both are prescriptions written by the doctor

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    are you lactating......... milky liquid comming from your nips? Anti-e's will not work this is progestrogen related and not caused by estrogen binding to receptor sites........

As daem said 200mg of B6 through the cycle and PCT would and will keep prolactin levels down....... but if you are having symptoms you need to run 800mg of B6 until the symptoms subside and then 200mg from that point on.

Are you running any test in your cycle?
    No my nips arent lactating. I'm done my cycle(8weeks) it was about 5 weeks in when I felt it week 7 I started Nova (idiot I know). SO I'm still taking nova 60mg/day. The test I has was propinate and winni.

Essy is offline Associate Member
    Besides they gyno how did you like that cycle? Just got my Bromo last week

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of a case where someone had prog. gyno developing and B6 got rid of it. I have only heard of B6 preventing it from happening.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of a case where someone had prog. gyno developing and B6 got rid of it. I have only heard of B6 preventing it from happening.

Thread Information