Thread: Rage problem 2

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Rage problem 2

Hey in the original "rage problem" thread, nobody asked the kid how old he was. He talks about punching his dad and teachers. Sounds young to me.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy bigj,

Yep, he's a HS kid. You don't call your instructor or profeesor in college a teacher, so he's a HS kid. OMG, whats a kid doing on 'roids? Gee, he needs to grow up first, both in body and mind.

Plus, I think 'roid rage is 90% B.S.

Stengun

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    if you read that thread he says he was 22 and in military school or somethin
    also its over a year old

also why dont you just post in that thread instead of making a thread about a thread?

Sorken is offline Member
    hehe

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    if you read that thread he says he was 22 and in military school or somethin
    He's a HS kid. You don't go to military school at 22, plus you Definitly don't call them teachers in military school!

Stengun

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    rage is 95 % in your head and should be talked about with the word weekness! If you can not control your anger or " rage " when on AS you have no bussiness using in the first place. I posted my thoughts just like I am now, in that original thread, and i post agian for anyone else having that problem. If you allow yourself to say that its the AS giving you the rage then you are giving yourself an excuse to act in that manner. You should understand and know that your anger and moods can be changed and you have every bit of control over them.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok i might sound like a newbie here but i don't get it, testosterone is what gives males a natural aggressive nature so if you're pumping yourself with 1000mg over what you're naturally producing, wouldn't it seem natural that agrressive behavior would go up?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Ok i might sound like a newbie here but i don't get it, testosterone is what gives males a natural aggressive nature so if you're pumping yourself with 1000mg over what you're naturally producing, wouldn't it seem natural that agrressive behavior would go up?
    Absolutely. I know most on here say it is a myth, but I feel alot more agressive and short tempered on cycle. I do not act on it and know to be ever mindful of it, but I do feel it.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    a$$hole off steroids = a$$hole on steroids.

its that simple.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    a$$hole off steroids = a$$hole on steroids.

its that simple.
    Amen to that, Brother!!!!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm not sayin its an excuse to be an asshole, but i do feel more aggressive which is actually good cause i take it out in the gym, i train hard as f*** when i'm on and thats a positive thing

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    rage is 95 % in your head and should be talked about with the word weekness! If you can not control your anger or " rage " when on AS you have no bussiness using in the first place. I posted my thoughts just like I am now, in that original thread, and i post agian for anyone else having that problem. If you allow yourself to say that its the AS giving you the rage then you are giving yourself an excuse to act in that manner. You should understand and know that your anger and moods can be changed and you have every bit of control over them.
    Thats the gospel truth... preach on brother
    111 :spudsmurf j/k But I definately agree. When we as adults decide to subject ourselves to these chemicals then we as adults should be ready for our bodies reaction and maintain self control. Gyno ...out of our hands... mood... self maitainable. Just mo.

Thread Information