Thread: lookin fa help

zachb is offline New Member

Arrow lookin fa help

i am 18 years old weigh about 155 pounds and 5"10 i am thinking bout taking deca200 well i have it and staking it with either sustanon ?arotest?or test400 i am new to this thats y im asking......i needs ideas wut would be the best to stak with deca200 to get more mass

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your best stack right now at your age is a solid diet and training program.Train natural for several more years and in the mean time you can learn about AS.

I know it's not what you want to hear,but no one on this board is going to tell you to run a cycle at your age.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

you should be "lookin" for a grammar book...

Quote Originally Posted by zachb
    i am 18 years old weigh about 155 pounds and 5"10 i am thinking bout taking deca200 well i have it and staking it with either sustanon?arotest?or test400 i am new to this thats y im asking......i needs ideas wut would be the best to stak with deca200 to get more mass
    Again, youre several years too young to put outside hormones in your body. You are still developing, you could very well do permanent damage...

D

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    You need to research more. Your a little young. If you train hard and eat right you will be one step ahead of the game already. Listen to the bros in here they are very educated and experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your best stack right now at your age is a solid diet and training program.Train natural for several more years and in the mean time you can learn about AS.

I know it's not what you want to hear,but no one on this board is going to tell you to run a cycle at your age.
    Couldnt have put it any better

d*mn youngins are always in a hurry

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

No truer words can be spoken...

palequail is offline Banned
    In the long run you will thank yourself if you wait....build a solid foundation first..

Thread Information