ADIDAS11608 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Any Good? Feedback appreciated.

30mg Dianabol per day 1-5
    300mg Deca p/w 1-10
    250mg Sust E3D 1-10
    20mg Nolv throughout
    PCT - Clom +Nolv

This is my third cycle. First cycle was purely Deca, second was purely Sust. I know the first was a waste of time now after researching. Just want your guys opinion on this cycle. I'm 23y/o Currently 6ft 2in, weighing 175lb. Been working out since i was 18, have been hitting it hard, 4 days a week for the past 2.5 years, really focused on my diet, high protein, and got myself from 140lbs to 160lb with lots of dedication and focused alot on my diet. I'm very much a hard gainer. The first Deca cycle was a waste of time, gained hardly anything as the dosage was too low. Gained 15lbs on the Sust cycle. Do you guys think i'll get better results with the above cycle, i'll be carrying on with my usual high protein diet, i'll be going with my normal heavy workout. Any input?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good drop the dbol to 4 weeks though.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    what TRE said....

Also if it were me... I would bump the deca to 400mg/week and switch the sust to Test E 500mg/week. although it is your 3rd cycle and you have decent expereince in the gym, I would say sust is better for the older more aged BBer. I think some might disagree with me and thats fine, but with sust even shot E3D your test level still goes up and down more in a week that its more of a bother than anything. I would go with a much more steady test level throughout the week. Suggesting Test Prop if you can Handle the ED injections...?
    As far as the deca is concerned i think deca gets alot of flap about " deca dick " so when people talk about deca they tend to lower the dose thinking that the less you do.... the less of a chance " Deca dick " will happen. Not so true! Deca at 300mg/week won't so much, i have heard great things about deca in the 400-500mg range. But your test level must be higher that your deca.

Good luck bro!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I go the other way. I myself put on 15 pounds in 7 weeks of deca 300 from QV (not good thing by itself but it was a while ago). Deca just doesn't need to be updosed unless you have used it quiet a lot. Progression of 100mg a week every cycle of deca in a row is when you need to bump it up.

ex
    1st cycle 300mg a week
    2nd cycle 400mg a week
    3rd cycle dont use deca
    4th cycle 400mg a week
    5th cycle 500mg a week
    etc etc

I'm not to say deca should be run with every cycle or every other cycle.

Thread Information