Thread: Acne Problem

STUPES is offline Junior Member

Acne Problem

I hope somone can help me with this problem I've done three cycles andthe last two I did were with test (oil base) and during those two cycles I always broke out in acne. Can someone tell me if its the oil in the test or sumthing else doing it. I was thinking for my next cycle water base like suspension, winstrol and mayb e anadrol 50 .

Thats a common side from gear. Its your body secreting the oil from the gear. Try tanning or using stridex pads twice a day to keep your skin dry. Check out the spa for some other tips

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, gear activates the sebacious(sp) gland which makes you produce more oil. Keep your face washed, especially after working out. Tanning has really done me wonders as i break out naturally without gear

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Blame it on flucuating hormone levels. Might want to visit a derm if the problem worsens. In the meantime, make sure to wash your body everyday with antibacterial soap (such as dial) and moisturize your skin everytime you get out of the shower. I also found anti-fungal creams to work well on ingrown hairs from shaving.

omen78 is offline Member
    Yeah it's a b*tch homie. I too break out naturally, but have noticed it's about 3 fold on juice. It's the good with the bad you know ? I did notice that tanning helps. Luckily for me its only my lats and traps.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro you can go and get your doc to give you antiabotics that work really well. tetracycline works really good and retin-a-micro ****in rocks. they work wonders for me when i am on. the antibiotics are really cheap even if you dont have insurance they are only like 12 bucs for a month. give it a try.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    lots of tanning and 2-3 showers a day workd for me.

Grant is offline Member
    this reply is correct, however usually you can't attack the problem from the surface down, more like from beneath to the surface, you can scrub all you want but the oil below the skin is what is causing your acne

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I only break out bad post cycle, like right now, and its only on my shoulders and traps. But its gross, tanning dries it out pretty good, I usually stridex pad the area and then put on retin A topical before I go to bed.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you're having problems with acne get some B5, the sh*t works wonders.

http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

Hollywood247 is offline New Member
    I get really bad acne no matter if im on or not. Someone i know suggested using evening primrose oil.
    It seems to work pretty good and its cheap and available at most health food stores!

Frozenone is offline New Member
    Testosterone is higly Anabolic and Androgenic .

Androgen stimulates the sebaceous glands(secrete oils in the skin).
    You should use Proscar or Propecia during your cycle, it reduces the conversion of testosterone into DHT(lowering androgenic side effects).
    Roaccutan is very effective as it acts on the sebaceous glands(drying them up) but Propecia has very little or no side effects but you canīt use it afterwards of course..

You could also use steroids that are less androgenic like Deca and run test at lower levels..

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Proscar doesn't work for acne. Not for most people, anyway...people are reporting increased acne when starting propecia/proscar - you can browse google groups
    for tons of people stating this.

I've tried avodart which is quite a bit stronger than proscar, and while it totally eliminated DHT...it also eliminated my mojo and gave me cystic acne which i've never had in my life.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    The AR room is great for FAQ about acne and skin care

Thread Information