Thread: ECA Stacks

TgrLifting is offline New Member

ECA Stacks

Would any of you run an ECA stack without doing a cycle just to shed body fat? If so what is the best ECA stack to use?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can run one without running a cycle.........www.bulknutrition has cheap ephedrine tabs, buy 200mg caff pills (no-doz) and 300 mg asprin from a pharmacy........

25mg eph.
    200mg caff
    300mg asprin

do this 2-3 times daily for 2 weeks on, two weeks off

Thanks bro..

Are there any other suggestions?

I just checked out www.bulknutrition.com and found some ephedrine...

I found Vasopro Ephedrine HCl 60 Tablets/25 mg ....Is this what I need? It states :

Expectorant Bronchodilator. Take for the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and wheezing due to bronchial asthma. HelpsINDICATIONS:
    For the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and wheezing due to bronchial asthma. Helps loosen mucus (phlegm) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.

DIRECTIONS:
    Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 (one) tablet every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 4 (four) tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.

WARNING:
    Do not use this product unless a diagnosis of asthma has been made by a physician. Do not use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostrate gland unless directed by a physician.

Quote Originally Posted by TgrLifting
    I just checked out www.bulknutrition.com and found some ephedrine...

I found Vasopro Ephedrine HCl 60 Tablets/25 mg ....Is this what I need? It states :

Expectorant Bronchodilator. Take for the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and wheezing due to bronchial asthma. HelpsINDICATIONS:
    For the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness of chest, and wheezing due to bronchial asthma. Helps loosen mucus (phlegm) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.

DIRECTIONS:
    Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 (one) tablet every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 4 (four) tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.

WARNING:
    Do not use this product unless a diagnosis of asthma has been made by a physician. Do not use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostrate gland unless directed by a physician.
    That's what you're looking for. It's cheap there too.

I have also found this other product....which is the best???

Ephedrine 25 100 Capsules/25 mg

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size 1 Tablet
    Servings per Container: 100
    Amount Per Tablet
    Ephedrine Alkaloids 25.00mg

Recommendations:
    As an adult dietary supplement take one capsule three times daily with meals. Do not exceed 4 capsules in any 24 hours period. Use only under the advice of your physician if you have a medical condition or are taking other medication. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, or have heart disease, kidney disease, depression, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.

I found a good deal on ECA Stack at www.iheathtree.com

ECA Stack 120 Caps with Ephedra from Nutra Sport

120 caps for $21.99

Should I go ahead and purchase?

What brand of ECA stacks do any of you use?

Thread Information