STUDFARM is offline New Member

Winny Dbal cycle

I am trying a small cutting cycle and was wondering about the gains so to speak in an 8week Winny/Dbal cycle. I am wanting to make a small strength and mass gain, but my main goal is to get a solid harder appearence. I already have the mass and strength so more is not necessary. Here is my plan.

weeks1-2:
    Winny-250mg/wk
    DBal-25mg/day

Weeks 3-6:
    Winny-250mg/wk
    Dbal-50mg/day

Weeks 7-8:
    Winny-250mg/wk
    Dbal-25mg/day

Follow up 21 day Chlomid cycle.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    no offense bro... but this is all wrong.

both dbol and winstrol are 17aa steroids , they'll mess up your liver, especially together for 8 weeks. you're going to want to research test cycles and mabye use winny along with it... or for your goals, it would probally be even better to run tren and prop for 8 weeks.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    do more research..the fact that you cannot spell clomid-chlomid, Dbol - Dbal shows that you didnt research enough...i know everything possible about a type of AAS i use b4 i even think about taking it

jbol is offline Senior Member
    the thread title says it all......dbol and winny not a good idea bro....test as a base...a good idea

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is about the worst thing in the world for a cutting cycle.........look up tren , test prop, wniny, eq, clen , eca, t3, etc......research and set up a new cycle, then get back

barbarian is offline Banned
    dude sell the roids and get some supplyents if all you wana do is orals.........your not ready for juice...

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    ah the popular b-all and winny cycle. seems to be a favorite first cycle. can be used for mass or cutting, just depends on what you want...just kidding, I don't mean to make fun, you gotta start somewhere (researching I mean), but its funny how many people come up with this kinda stuff. STUDFARM, don't get discouraged. start looking around this board. read and learn. you will soon realize whats going on and from there you can start making some decisions on whether you need AAS and what to do. good luck

Thread Information