Thread: any info

houseofpain is offline Banned

any info

fellas i have been lifting for about two years and never took anything but about 3 months ago i took 30ml's test over about 7 weeks, i just took it for a boost. i went from 235 and 12% to 262 and 15%, my bench went from 360 to 425. i started taking 750 ml a week for three weeks and went up to 1000 for the remaining 3.5 weeks or so. since coming off i still bench 405 but i feel weak, i still weigh about 253 but i feel small and inferior, the fear of smallness is a bitch. i want to be the biggest freak in college football but i dont want to take test for awhile b/c of the acne and i cant take deca b/c it stays in the system too long and i get tested for football. i took 500mg tetracyclines for the acne and it worked prety good but i want to stay away from the test until i am a little older. any info on anything to get me bigger and stronger would be greatly appreciated. thanks fellas. oh yeah i am 21 yrs old.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Did you run proper pct after that cycle?Am I reading this right?You took 1 gram of test on your first cycle?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    this could be a mess

i didnt use a recovery if thats what your asking. i train with a powerlifter who never takes recovery and he is the one who told me what to do, he benches 550 without a shirt, freak thats why i listen to him. anyways 1 gram idk i took 3 bottles in all.

In order to help keep your gains and bring your natural test levels back to par,you need to run pct=Post Cycle therapy .This includes the use of clomid and Nolv.Clomid will help bring up your test levels and Nolv will keep estrogen levels in check.

You might have kept the same weight from that cycle but lost muscle mass and gained fat instead...think about it.

omen78 is offline Member
    **** homie... 1k of test first go round ?

**** homie... 1k of test first go round ?
    --what would you suggest? that is a pretty good amount though...

yeah i will take a recovery next time for sure but in the meantime i dont want to take test for a little while. i have heard that d bols and fina are pretty good for quality gains but i want as much size and strength without test. what would you suggest.

any suggested amount of the nolva i should take b/c i have heard lots of ****

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    any suggested amount of the nolva i should take b/c i have heard lots of ****
    For pct??20 mgs ed is fine.

any info on anything to get me bigger and stronger would be greatly appreciated. thanks fellas.

Thread Information