KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

How To Prove That You're NOT Juicing?

This may be a weird question, but how can I prove that I'm not on the gear? I've never taken a cycle, but everybody at school says I'm on the juice. Sure, I usually see it as a compliment, but today, after maxing out on bench at just over 400, even my friend who is on the juice told me, "man I'm just not sure if you're really telling me the truth about not being on juice". This comes as even more as a compliment because he juices like freaking crazy, hardly ever cycles off, and goes from one AR to the next, and even he has his doubts!!!
    But, he started out at about 100 pounds naturally (no joke), so even after all the juice he's done he's still just a little smaller than me, and everyone knows that he is on the juice. And since I'm bigger than him, "I must be on the gear".
    Anyways, how can I prove that I'm not? I hear urine tests are extremely expensive, so I guess I can't do that. I know I shouldn't give in, and as long as I know I'm all natural that's all that counts, but I'm just wondering anyways....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Get them to pay for the test.

Who cares what other people think. **** em.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    fukk em...dont listen to what people say or think...you cant prove anything to people that are ignorant about AAS and just educated by the media

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    btw I'm not dissing on the gear or anything. It's just that at my age, gear is completely and utterly stupid, so it is kinda an insult for people to think of me as that stupid to do such a thing at my age. And also, there's a certain satisfaction you get knowing you're all natural.
    But I will get on the gear when my body is ready, in a couple years.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    people belive what they want to. It's not always the truth.

Beat is offline Associate Member
    KBZ, how old are you? just wondering 400lbs natural is fuc*ing impressive.. what does your chest routine look like, do u use any supplements?
    and tell your friends to just realize your not on juice and give you some **** credit

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Probly jealousy! feckem

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I think a lot of us at one time or another have dealt with this. I used to get mad, but when I started to think about it I realized that they would never put in the hard work and dedication that I have. So it became comical to me, that they were too retarded to realize that with some commitment to themselves they could achieve real gains too. I say good job on your sucess. You are among friends here, and your accomplishments are well respected !!!

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    KBZ, f uck buddy, thats ridickulously impressive, That's ****ty that no one at your school is giving you credit but judging by your previous post you seem like a pretty mature kid.....waiting to do AAS untill your body is ready, great call bro. I don;t htink there's much you could tell them, just say that you are insulted that they don;t recognize how hard you've worked and then if they are dicks just say f uck it and then three or four years from now come see them when you are juicing and show them what you look like when you ARE on the sauce. Take it easy buddy.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    as long as I know I'm all natural that's all that counts
    Bingo........that's right as long as u know, then don't get all worried about what others think.....400lbs is an awesome lift to be natty...how old are ya bro?

bigcwill is offline New Member
    i deal with the same b.s. bro, just take it as a compliment and let them stress over whether you are or not. i find it commical that people are so concerned about what other people take. Just because they dont put in the work that you do they use the sauce as a scape goat. keep them geussing and enjoy your freaky natural abilities!!!!!

juicewillis is offline New Member
    400lbs highschool all natural just doesnt sound right...Maybe if he is close to 300 pounds with 6 inch long arms...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicewillis
    400lbs highschool all natural just doesnt sound right...Maybe if he is close to 300 pounds with 6 inch long arms...
    might not sound right to you cause you've never seen it done... i had a buddy max at 415his senior year and he never cycled anything, cept creatine and takes his protein...so it's completly possible...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhhh...it's hard to say if he's benching that much. I just witnessed a corn fed 18 year old kid just out of highscool rep out 405 a few times so I do believe it is done. Problem is I also have seen kids repeatedly brag about this great bench but dont mention about the guy above them dead lifting it off there chest as a spot and calling that a bench while they fish all over the bench and arch like a snake with there ass's off the bench. That I see a lot then the kid claims he's benched the weight.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I know a kid that doesn't take anything. he's a JR in high schol. 5'10, 215lbs. Benches about 350. He hardly ever works out, too. Lucky ass kid just has great genetics.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Oh, I know another kid, all natural (i think), 5'10, 185lbs, reps 275

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    breaking into the 400s in high school is a great lift bro
    i just got out of hs last year and i put up 375 then, ive broken into the 4's since

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    btw I'm not dissing on the gear or anything. It's just that at my age, gear is completely and utterly stupid, so it is kinda an insult for people to think of me as that stupid to do such a thing at my age. And also, there's a certain satisfaction you get knowing you're all natural.
    But I will get on the gear when my body is ready, in a couple years.
    Hey bud, atleast you have the smart to know better. As for proving you aren't... why bother ? As an old wise man once said " F*ck em and feed em beans ". Whatever that means. Anyways what I really mean is, if your not and you know your not, then you should'nt have to prove sh*t to anyone. End of story.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess the upside is that you must have made good progress, and natural too. Good job.

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Im calling BS!

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    as far as what everyone else thinks..i would have to agree....f u c k em' all!!!
    im no longer in high school...and im no where near the 400lb mark...but i do live in a small town..and people try to say im on juice..to me i dont really care..because..quite honestly a couple months down the road and they'll all be right..but jus dont worry about em....i mean urine test is really one of the only ways to prove it..and that to me would be a silly waste of money..jus to prove a small point.so dont sweat it bro!
    btw..great accomplishment on the 400 mark
    but may i ask..how old are you..and more importantly IMO...how much do u weigh and height???

barbarian is offline Banned
    who cares let people think what they want to think, just dont act like all parinod n all, or odd behaveing, just act normal and deny, deny, and lie lie lie.

Thread Information