partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't want to hear ****, but i think i'm finally gonna try synthol

just for my bi's. now i have read everything everywhere i can get my hands on going into the process of hitting bi's w/ it. does anyone have experience using it in there bis'? i have gotten mixed opinion as to whether i can hit my peak and fill out the whole bi or do i have to hit both heads.if i have to hit both heads, i'm not sure i can do this because from what i gather as to where to hit, i don't think my bi's are thick enough to do it. i may be mistaken in this , but that's why i'm asking. i've been on spotinj.com a million times and i still feel like i'm missing something on this.amybe i'm just an idiot.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    try it, let me know how it goes.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    WTF party,you don't want to do that sh!t.Your last set of pics that went up you looked great bro.....a little more work and you can achieve your goals without pumping that garbage in your arms.Think this out thoroughly!!!!

DB

I agree with DB, and I haven't even seen pics of you. You realize what kind of gamble this is? Not to endorse it in any way, but with really large muscles, you can shoot deep and get away with it and still get a filling effect. With more detail muscles, like bis, you are almost guaranteed to get some unsightly superficial lumpage no matter how deep you go....the smaller your bis are, the greater the potential for a deep shot to still have a superficial effect.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Givin sheot anyway, what is your biggest reason?

BDTR is offline Retired

jkddave is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Dumb idea

That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard in my life. Why in the world would you want to pump any part of your body full of oil? It is not permanent and I have heard from a few people that it hurts like hell-o!!!

Why not work out a little harder and get the results you are looking for. You are taking the easy (yet stupid) route. You obviously didn't do that much research if you are going ahead with it.

Wake up, bro!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    good link nice read I didn't know that many pros used that ****.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Partyboy,
    Make sure you find someone really good at this one. I know you have researched and are well awared of the complications but I think we need to find you someone who is very experienced at doing this for BB's so you can ask them questions directly. I don't have any real practical experience with this but I will try to find someone that does and get you in contact with them.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    To be perfectly honest with you I can't help but laugh at the thought of a 200lb guy with huge ballon size arms. I'm your weight so I'm not knocking your size, but don't you think your arms will look way out of whack to the rest of your body. The bigger guys in the sport can get away with oil injected guns but synethol IMO serves no purpose for a 200lb guy looking to get bigger arms for the beach. Just bust your ass like everyone else here does.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member

Swellin Guest
    Heck of an article there Bdtr. I had something I needed to do, but I got caught up reading it.

palequail is offline Banned
    why don't you just try site injections with your other drugs...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thanks rickson

see that what i need. i have read all those articles literally 10 times over in the past. i just don't knwo anyone personally that has used it so i have no one to actually speak to aboit it.i've just always read all the articles.to me that leaves too much room for error.we'll see. i may just take it slow w/ it and go the mo/wed/fri route at first to see my pain tolerance to it as well as too not "be in a rush" with it. i don't think there is anyway my bi's can handle the 1 for 10 days , 2cc for 10 days , 3cc for 10 days month long process.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro I'll keep a lookout for that gym owner up North with 29in arms.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, by the looks of your pics that DaBull posted you dont need to be shooting synthol, your looking good bro, i personally dont like the way synthol make muscles look, but its up to you, just play it safe and know exactly what your doing before you do it.
    Cheers

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    i had a friend who had a piece of his bicept removed because of sythol, it was believed to be dirty.And whats more important size or proportions?? spot inject eq in ur bi's and do them twice a week!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, id go with injects of fort dodge eq in my bi's over straight synthol...

partyboy... i dont agree that you need synthol, or that its the correct route to take...

but whatever, its your body... so god bless and good luck.

i wish i could be of more help.

bedrock is offline Junior Member

Synthol abuse

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    the only place i could think about using that stuff would be my d-mn calves, they just dont wanna grow no matter what, im freaking cursed

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Geez Valentino is such a looser. Wonder what his legs look like? Hopefully he shot some Pump N' Pose straight in his shaft too!

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    unless you compete, synthol is a waste of time....you will only look dumb like 99% of people who do use it.

If you want short term swelling of the muscle you can try esiclene ....since its only temporary.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I've never known anyone to use it so no advice there, if you do use it post a before and after shot. I'm sure everyone on the board is curious to the results.

Latimus is offline Banned
    I have a buddy who does it...his arms look awesome...its how you get that "big pappa pump look"...he swears by it...says that the synthol is a natural fat that the body needs...if done right is easier on your body then roid and is a good alternative...it makes room for real muscle to grow...on the other hand, i have another buddy who did it...his shoulders and chest arent big enough for it...so he looks out of propotion...this stuff really makes your arms big...like a couple inches in a month or 2...they both have huge arms because of it...it just doesnt look good on the one guy because of his smaller body...even the bigger guy who does a lot of roid has arms that look a little 2 big...but he still looks just awesome...the peak is out of this world.

Valentino is crazy
    Last edited by Latimus; 03-23-2004 at 12:55 AM.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy tried it in his biceps.. He hit both heads, i'm not exactly sure if he was site injecting steroids with it, or just posing oil.. His arms blew up, but then literally deflated back to what they were, after he discontinued use.. It lasted for a few weeks, but looked way out of proportion IMO, cause his biceps lacked badly to begin with.. I think he knew it too, he is going to do a show, and try hitting his biceps again, along with his tris to really put his arms over the top this time.. We'll see, I personally think it's a waste of needles, unless you compete.. He ended up having 20 inch arms with black and blue marks all over his biceps, it was a lil ridiculous if you ask me.. It was painful also, every day 4 shots, 1 in each bicep head.. It lasted a few fuking weeks, towards the end i remember i had to give him the 4 shots, cause his arms were so sore from the injections... I'm sure you can think of something better to do with your time.. If you have a show coming up, then go for it, this will help you 'fill in your weak points', but if you don't compete its not worth your time if you ask me...

My boy is a true one though, and his arms did look good, but didn't last long..
    Last edited by monster.; 03-23-2004 at 01:24 AM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Site injecting Bis is tricky business brotha...

You better find a homeless guy to pratice on 1st...

Seriously though you know your body and if you've done

your research then go for it... I'm not a big fan of Synthol,

just don't over do it to the point it wrecks your symetry..

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you could get away with hitting just the peak, this will make your bi look fuked up IMO.. I believe you have to hit the bicep from both heads, and without hitting a vein, or nerves, it's tricky..haha After I saw the bruises, that was enough for me, his arms went back down in size anyways - it was almost pointless, but like i said if you got a show, this will add an extra 2 inches easy to your arms..
    Last edited by monster.; 03-23-2004 at 01:12 AM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    party, I would suggest you try spot injecting igf-1 first. I did a run of synthol last year for 3 weeks working from 1 to 3cc/day. I got about an inch total and a bunch of pain. 4-6 weeks after I was done, my bi's went down to the original size. Last December I had my first try with Igf-1 and I spot injected that in my bi's and tri's and there was a huge difference just after the first week. After 4 weeks of it, they look like a totally different arm and the muscle was much harder. Just an opinion from someone who's tried synthol and didnt really like it. I would definetly recommend igf-1

Thread Information