Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Emergency - FOOD POISONING.. I NEED ADVICE - NOW.

Okay, this is rather about d@mn stupid, but it happened so here we go. I JUSt found out that the baked chicken I ate earlier was 2 weeks old and I am worried sh!tless. It was in my girlfriends fridge, along with some OTHER baked chick and I got the wrong one b/c HER DUMB@SS FORGOT THE OLD CHICKEN WAS STILL IN THERE. We just now realized I ate the wrong chicken. It wasn't wrapped very well... in an aluminum foil baking pan covered loosley in aluminum foil... WHAT ARE CHANCES OF ME GETTING SICK, HOW BAD... DETAILS PLEASE.

ALSO, Please refrain from scaring the hell out of me! Thanks guys.

ALSO, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL... THEY ALREADY TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING.

bump..

bump

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    Why are you so upset over this? Unless it had fungus covering it I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    LOL, it's not life threating bro. either make yourself sick, fingers down the back of the throat. or just ride it through if it didn't taste funny i'm sure your be fine.

AS

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    iv'e had food poisoning twice, both times from HOTDOGS. cooked refrigerated chicken if it didn't taste bad or smell bad you will live

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i also had food poiening 2x.if you were gonna be sick you would be by now it only takes a few hours until you start puking up bial and shyttin your ass off...your fine dude.....relax already....what does this thread have to do with gear anyway...it's in the wrong forum..next time use the diet forum or something

Yeah I know, I just needed some immediate repsonse. I couldn't taste the d@mn chicken b/c I had hot sauce all over it. I know it's not life threatening but I was getting worried. I don't eat anything over 3 days old... two weeks scared me pretty bad... I'm chicken sh!t... pun intended...

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about it, I think you are overreacting here.

Thanks... that is encouraging... I have calmed down quite a bit now! It's been about 8 hours or so.. my stomach has been roling a little but nothing more.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    food poisoning takes 3 hours to hit your system....at the 3 hour point you will start to feel crappy...by hour 4 you would have been to the bathroom and not happy at all...so if its been 8 hours, your ok... tell your girlfriend to use them **** ziploc bags you can put the date on...thats what my wife does...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with everyone. Though It can take several hours for it to kick in, I think by now you would of known..Your stomach is most likely turning from nerves. If it hits though, may God help you!!!

longhornDr is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Want2GetHuge]Yeah I know, I just needed some immediate repsonse. I couldn't taste the d@mn chicken b/c I had hot sauce all over it. I know it's not life threatening but I was getting worried. I don't eat anything over 3 days old... two weeks scared me pretty bad... I'm chicken sh!t... pun intended...[/QUOTE

2 weeks is nothing bro...I eat chicken that's over a month old all the time...just scrape the mold off with a knife and throw it in the microwave.

Worrying about germs is for women and children.

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    I've ate chicken a month old, too
    was kinda soggy and tasted like water, guess all the flavor was gone

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Man longhorn..Chicken that's a month old!! I'm suprised after a month it's not up walking around inside of the refrig making an apartment space for itself..You must have a cast iron stomach!!

Want..If your not in the toilet with your head buried in the water by now, I wouldn't get yourself any more worked up than you already are..It is very possible to get ill from food that has been in the refrig too long, but you should have already started to show signs if it was tainted..Diarrhea, cramping, nausea, vomiting, chills..Basically a lot like flu symptoms, but it can be a rough road once it starts..There really is nothing you can do other than letting it run its course..Keep hydrated as best you can as this is the primary reason people end up in the ER..Dehydration is the enemy..Even if you have to force some water or Gatorade down your throat, it is your only option..If the nausea starts to be a problem, you can get Emetrol, which is an OTC product to help alleviate nausea..It can be purchased in any drug store or grocery store..

Now, go smack your g/f for trying to poison you!

Doc M

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i just had food poisioning, the first time i have crapped my pants since i could remmeber. don't eat subway

dnj
    dnj is offline New Member
    Take a few shots of bacardi 151, it'll kill the germs

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I have had it 3 times...2 on seperate trips to L.A...go figure. I seem to remember it taking from 6-8 hours to kick in, and you'll know for sure when it does. The 3rd time I got it...I ate chicken for luch and had a blind date that night at 7. By the time I picked her up, I had already pulled over 2 times to vomit. I pulled over several more times with her in the car.....the date went like sh!t and I never heard from her again....lol

D

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    OH MY GOD...YOU ARE GONNA DIE!!!! LOL Don't worry so much dude you will be fine

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    OH MY GOD...YOU ARE GONNA DIE!!!!
    LOL
    are you going to include us all in your will for trying to help?

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    i just had food poisioning, the first time i have crapped my pants since i could remmeber. don't eat subway

hehehe...been there...ordered steak at a fish joint in FL...worst decision ever...

I'm okay guys... just thought I'd let everyone know. THANKS ALL!

Thread Information