Thread: eq shut down?

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member

eq shut down?

Iam on week 6 of an eq only cycle. I know how you guys feel about running without test. Please spare me the flaming and pass on any insight or experience's. At what point can i expect shut down to occour?

As soon as you inject the eq

hey! Iam on week 6 a f***in like a champ. no flame just answers!

i dont want to go in to gains cause it may seem like I support cycles without test. I have to admit besides being uneducated and not knowing that i needed test I just didnt want the sides, I am prone to mpd and acne.

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7
    i dont want to go in to gains cause it may seem like I support cycles without test. I have to admit besides being uneducated and not knowing that i needed test I just didnt want the sides, I am prone to mpd and acne.

Bro, if you run 10mg nolv and .25mg ldex, sides from test are minimal...if gyno starts, up the nolv to 20-40mg/day till gyno sx's subside then go back to 10 mg/day. Same with the bloat...if it comes on, up the ldex to .50 mg/day. I would never run EQ w/o test. JMO

barbarian is offline Banned
    keep that crap off the boards this isnt jerry springer, AR is here to talk about BB and steroid useage, if you got a squable take it to the streets and leave it outa the forums.. enof said.......

good, im glad to see people know how to use edit feature........

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    keep that crap off the boards this isnt jerry springer, AR is here to talk about BB and steroid useage, if you got a squable take it to the streets and leave it outa the forums.. enof said.......
    I agree.. only a moron would say such things... deserves to have his ass kicked.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Hey cashus, your cycles are not well thought out at all. I will flame you for running eq alone. And you also told me your running prohormones such as 1AD and oxo with the eq. IMO mixing prohormones and AS is pretty dumb. But that is my opinion

birddog is offline Junior Member
    cashus do some reading. it will help you now and in the long run.

DON'T BE LAZY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    I agree.. only a moron would say such things... deserves to have his ass kicked.
    Dang it...I must have missed it.....story of my life....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well my first cycle was EQ only and I never experienced a sexual shutdown. EQ is relatively easy on the HPTA, so hopefully recovery won't be to bad. Every one is different so it is hard to say when or if you will experience sexual sides. I am sure you already know that it is still best to run test as a base.

juicewillis is offline New Member
    EQ cycle is not good. I have never heard of anyone who wantedto take EQ over test because of the sides? EQ has a side which many people don't know about. EQ can make some people go crazy, literally. Accourding to some articles I read "out of all the steroids EQ has been connected with juicers who murder close members of family and friends". Test makes you mad not crazy. The supplements your taking are in the right direction, you can use those, it isn't necessarily bad to take supps with roids, just not effective and usually has worse sides than roids. I would take HCG and arimidex /nolva at least if yoru not going to take test. Either that or throw the test in now and run it as long as you can after the EQ. At least 3 weeks after the EQ and then start PCT.

I especially think you need to stop running over the counter prohormones with the eq. Just because the guy at the store says it ups your test, it's not the same thing. Better research more.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by juicewillis
    EQ cycle is not good. I have never heard of anyone who wantedto take EQ over test because of the sides? EQ has a side which many people don't know about. EQ can make some people go crazy, literally. Accourding to some articles I read "out of all the steroids EQ has been connected with juicers who murder close members of family and friends". Test makes you mad not crazy.

I'm sorry but that is the funniest **** I have ever read in my life.

Juicewillis, where did you get that info. Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. If i were in charge, i would ban you just for such a ridiculous comment.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    Juicewillis, where did you get that info. Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. If i were in charge, i would ban you just for such a ridiculous comment.

no kidding...that is the goofiest thing i ever heard...if you have an article like that, you need to post it...cuase all your going to do is scare newbies that are possibly thinking of using EQ...so go back into your mental archives, and find that article...!!

JUICE,
    ITS FUNNY THAT YOU MENTION THAT ABOUT THAT ARTICLE, I WAS LIFTING THE OTHER DAY AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORKOUT I TURNED TO BIGJSHEETS, MY LIFTING PARTNER AND ALMOST KICKED THE s**** OUT OF HIM. OHH WAIT THAT WAS JUST A DREAM......... PLEASE FIND THAT ARTCLE AND POST IT.

EQ cycle is not good. I have never heard of anyone who wantedto take EQ over test because of the sides? EQ has a side which many people don't know about. EQ can make some people go crazy, literally. Accourding to some articles I read "out of all the steroids EQ has been connected with juicers who murder close members of family and friends". Test makes you mad not crazy. The supplements your taking are in the right direction, you can use those, it isn't necessarily bad to take supps with roids, just not effective and usually has worse sides than roids. I would take HCG and arimidex/nolva at least if yoru not going to take test. Either that or throw the test in now and run it as long as you can after the EQ. At least 3 weeks after the EQ and then start PCT.
    Dude.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I find it very hard to believe that EQ makes you go crazy and kill family members. If thats the case, then everyone here would be axe-weilding mad men like in Braveheart.

OK, WE HAVE ALL ESTABLISHED THAT JUICE IS A LITTLE OFF. BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION WHEN CAN I EXPECT SHUT DOWN? AND BESIDES THE OBVIOUS LOSS OF LIBIDO WHAT OTHER SIGHNS WILL THERE BE?

this thread has gone to hell!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    lol... when noobs go bad

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im on a tren /EQ cycle right now and have no shut down what so ever. i to dont like what test does to my body so i stay away from it. the only time ive ever gotten shut down was on a sust cycle. right now im F-cking like a champ

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    EQ cycle is not good. I have never heard of anyone who wantedto take EQ over test because of the sides? EQ has a side which many people don't know about. EQ can make some people go crazy, literally. Accourding to some articles I read "out of all the steroids EQ has been connected with juicers who murder close members of family and friends". Test makes you mad not crazy. The supplements your taking are in the right direction, you can use those, it isn't necessarily bad to take supps with roids, just not effective and usually has worse sides than roids. I would take HCG and arimidex/nolva at least if yoru not going to take test. Either that or throw the test in now and run it as long as you can after the EQ. At least 3 weeks after the EQ and then start PCT.
    I will not answer any of your questions from now on...

Thread Information