Thread: letro or ldex

chinups Guest

letro or ldex

Is there any real difference between the two?
    I had ldex last yr and it worked wonders. There yr I have homemade letrozole .

Any opinions?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Letrozole works better for me. Some prefer ldex because it isn't quite as inhibitory towards estrogen conversion.

chinups Guest
    So at 300mg of cyp a wk I should be ok with letro throughout cycle. Also I am doing just clomid PCT. Whats opinion Rickson?

chinups Guest
    Cycle is 10 wks anvar40mg/test cyp 300 mg
    I may add winny zambons 8-12 50mg eod but I have to see how I do with cycle first, I may opt to skip the winnies.

chinups Guest
    Bueller!!bueller!!

I wouldn't use letrozole unless you're using big mg/wk numbers. The potential to effect your lipid profile isn't worth it IMO. Ldex does its job just fine.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 03-17-2004 at 09:30 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At 300mg a week I agree with einstein on this one. You should be fine with ldex but if all you have is letro just run 2.5 mg E3d.

chinups Guest
    So Ldex would have been better. ****!!! I have letro in route to me now but if I need to or it would be better I think I will order ldex also. I did ldex last yr with dbols and I got cut off dbols so I think the ldex did wonders. Can I use ldex with cycle and save letro for post cycle?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    L-dex is an excellent addition to PCT. A necessity IMO.
    I would not use Letro though. I suggest a Clomid/Nolva combo(as well as a couple other items) for PCT, as well as 10mg of Nolva throughout the cycle, and letro blood plasma levels are reduced by 37.6% with tamox administration. Also, Letro takes 4-6wks to reach peak blood concentrations, while L-dex is 72hrs.

Given letro's drug interactions, time frame for blood concentration, and adverse lipid effects(which by the way are possible with L-dex as well), I think L-dex is the superior AI for our concerns.

Since it's already on it way though, go ahead and use it. I would start it a couple wks before the cycle.

chinups Guest
    Doesn't nolva have a rebound affect. A couple of my friends report a rebound on when using nolvadex ..

chinups Guest
    Pheedno-you and Rickson have really responded to my post well, so I thank you guys for that. So I think I am going to do this. I am going to take letrozole every other day 1.5mg eod. PCT-Clomid 300/10 days100/10days50 and aslo will do ldex but what does would be good for ldex.

Thanks again

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I will not be using letrozole again because of the negative effects on your lipid profile. I will stick to l-dex.

Nolva should not have a rebound effect in doses of 20mg or below. An AI should be run along with it in any case so it shouldn't be an issue

I would suggest .25mg L-dex ED

chinups Guest
    Pheedno-so you are saying during cycle run letro and nolv and post run ldex and clomid?

grover-What are some things that you experienced? Thanks

You'll get a reduction in letro blood levels combining with nolva, but I think the SERM benefits from the Nolva are worth it. Nolva helped raise my HDL when letro knocked into the teens. Another problem with letro and nolva is that letro takes so long to reach peak levels, with the blood plasma reduction from the nolva, letro levels might be pretty low; for this reason, I'd start the letro 2wks prior.

PCT- .25mg l-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 30 days

chinups Guest
    Starting letrozole today and I am not sure how much to extract, I am going eod squirts, should I use 1cc?

I know I sound retarted but hey I am.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Starting letrozole today and I am not sure how much to extract, I am going eod squirts, should I use 1cc?

Thanks
    I assume it's at 2.5mg/mL. if so, use 1cc EOD or even E3D. Did you also decide to run nolva with it? If not, I'd think about adding it to potentially offset some of the negative lipid effects. It's a pretty cheap investment, and you should be using it during pct anyway.

If you do run nolva with it (@10mg/day) then take the letro EOD rather than E3D

Quote Originally Posted by chinups

Thanks
    I wonder if they test for AAS at the special olympics

J/K of course. it's always better to ask a question before hand than after the fact

Thread Information