Thread: Long term Deca

Roy E. Munson is offline New Member

Long term Deca

I have terrible tendonitits in both of my elbows. It's not the kind near your bicep it's the connective tissue for my tricep on the elbow itself. I've had this problem for like a year and a half now. I've have done a couple of cycles with deca involved and the pain goes away and they heal up untill i come off. Not lifting and taking time off was never an option, but it really slows me down to the point i can't get anything done in the gym. The pain has gotten progressively worse and worse since i have been off gear for a while. Im thinking about using deca untill this problem goes away completely. It might take 6 months. Is it safe to use it for that long without an androgen to go with it. Im not worried about going limp cause I don't use it that much anyway ha ha. Any help would be appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The deca isn't helping the problem it's masking it........... You need to see a physical therapist to see what can be done to correct the problem...... All your doing is making it worse by using the Deca and it making you feel that the injury is heal when in fact it has never healed.

Ok, I was told that anytime that you have extra fluid in your joints it helps to heal the damage (kinda like cortizone). I think you maybe right it's one of those things I have ran from for too long. I wanted to look good for summer too but with the kind of pain I have i don't know if thats possible.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck with this but Deca isn't your answer....... it will help the pain go away but as you have seen once you stop the pain is back.

Thanks. I guess sometimes you have to face facts.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    You try any anti inflam like motrin ??? or endocin ??? when ever i have pain like that i take some anti inflams and take a week off or two ( it sucks i know but sometimes ya gotta do it) im no doctor but sounds like the sheeth around your tendon is bothering you. try the rest/anti inflam if that dont help defiantely see a doc/ therapist like Mud suggested.

I have the same problem often. Both that area, and the adjoining connector from Forearm to elbow.
    Deca is a Great temporary savior....Temporary being the key word there.
    You won't want to hear this, but time off with Feldene, Shark Cartalidge etc etc, is the only thing that worked for me...as long as I was lifting, it was there. Shortly after coming off the Deca, it was back.
    Actually, Nandrolone is supposed to help heal this type of injury, the problem is, you have to take a break during the healing process....Bummer I know.
    Muds right, go to the Doc, and shut 'er down for at least a couple weeks.
    TSW

toolman is offline Banned
    Roy, it's not what you want to hear, but rest is the only way. I asked this question awhile ago and of all the offered remedies, the only one that helps is time off. It sucks,, and you can feel your biceps shrink, but it's alot better than a crappy workout due to pain.

Thread Information