wizard247 is offline New Member

DPHARM WInny 125 Question

Hey guys ok here is what is going on..... I bought a bottle of some DPHARM 125mg. its a 20 cc bottle, anyways the powder is not real fine and chopped up, theres like chunks and clumps in it. the guy my friend got it from said it was still good, he even drew some out of a bottle that was just like it, and my friend said it worked fine. Anyways i can always return this ****, so im just gonna hold on to it, and ask the otrher 4 people that have the same clumpy winny shat, if they say it pulls in a 22 guage without soaking up all the water and then it being just a bunch of white winny crap at the bottom then ill do it but if not i can always return it. Have any of you heard or seen winny clump together like this? also he said it was because the high 125 dosage, another thing he said with this is that u can squirt it under your tounge and it will do the trick. Also if any of you have any DPHARM with white or red tops its your lucky day the red tops are 3 cc's over and all are overdosed. Got them lab tested.

bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just drink it...

Most Injectable Winny over 50mg is better off taken orally...

Just to **** thick to inject...

im returning it, the **** is way to clumy i dont see how u can get an accurate dose.

Thread Information