Thread: anti-e

kilo45 is offline New Member

anti-e

i was wondering if anybody here has takin just anti-e before without being on a cycle. becuase i got my test results back and i have a high test/estrogen ratio. so when i do a cycle all it does is bring up my estrogen to. so what iam asking is it safe just to take anti-e without being on a cycle?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't bother using an anti-e unless you are expierencing some negative side affects do to this higher ratio. If you are not expierencing anything it would just be a waste of money IMO.

Are you have any negative sides???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know that males that have higher estrogen levels have a hard time lossing fat around the chest area and mid-section will use l-dex or amiridex (sp) to help. I don't think it would hurt but what did the doctor say he/she wants to do if anything about it.

ya during my first cycle i lost all sex drive got depressed and never felt worse in my life. i feel like i had the same feelings as when you are on pct. it got a little better when i stop my cycle. but that is why i went and got my hormones checked.

Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    i was wondering if anybody here has takin just anti-e before without being on a cycle. becuase i got my test results back and i have a high test/estrogen ratio. so when i do a cycle all it does is bring up my estrogen to. so what iam asking is it safe just to take anti-e without being on a cycle?
    I assume you meant the opposite??
    A higher % of bf can be the cause of this. More adipose means more aromatase, which means more fat, which means more aromatase.....you get the picture....
    What is your bf%?

i really did ask i just went in there and got my blood test checked . it was just my regular doc. so i just got my blood test results and left.

good question, i started liquefen about a week ago and im not on cycle as of yet. i have been really trying to shed some chest and hip fat.... and in the few days that i have been doing the nolva i can definately see a difference.. by the way i am starting test @ 500 1-15
    eq @ 400 1- 14
    dbol @ 40 1-4

should i keep nolva at 20 a day throughout?

Thread Information