Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

Ran out of EQ...

Before anyone asks or flames, yes I did think I had my sauce in hand before I started. My source is a friend and he told me he had enough for a 12 week cycle. I am in week 5 of 400mgsCyp/ week and 400mgs EQ/week, and I ran out of EQ, I won't be able to get another vial for a couple of days now and that will make it 8 days since my last 200mgs of EQ will this really screw me up?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    No you should be fine just inject a little extra.

Will do, thanks for the advise!!! that makes me feel much better, I thought I wasted the last 5 weeks

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    yes and no bro! I see no problem in missing a couple of days. It is going to have an effect on your cycle as far as what your possible gains could have been. i am not saying that you will now not see gains from the EQ but its just another lesson about having everything you need before you start. Not a flame bro, but its good that people put this topic out there, that way newbies see it and understand it alittle more. Anything can happen at anytime, never rely on anything or anyone when it comes to AS use. Gear first!

I appreciate your input, I guess when it comes to your cycle, it is exactly that YOUR cycle, it's just that I haven't heard of him doing that before. LIVE & LEARN

Thread Information