Phyll is offline Associate Member

Smile The Latest... Please read bros

My first cycle is officially over. Mar 12 was my last shot, after 16 wks of EQ and Cyp. Feeling kind of sad now that is all over and done, but that's how the game is played, so...

I started HCG last Fri and plan on continue taking 2500 twice a week until Clomid therapy starts, which will be on Apr 2 (3 weeks after last shot.) I will run it for 4 weeks, 300/100/50/50. Of course, nolva will be run throughout.

Regarding my workout schedule, I am thinking about switching over to a more maintenace oriented schedule this week. A guy at the gym told me to instead of concentrating on one single muscle group per day, I should go for a full body workout, 2 exercises per muscle group and vary them 3 days a week. And of course hit cardio as well to help shed the extra fat after massive bulking. I will keep calorie intake high, specially the ones coming from protein, but I am thinking about lowering carbs at afternoon/night.

What you bros think? Does that sound like a good PCT plan?

Thanks bros

bump

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would wait a month or so after pct to change anything.Let your body get used to the new muscle.

Sorken is offline Member
    You should change it a little during the pct.. to a much "easyer" workout.. because your body will be in a katabolic phase.. ! Try to train like 3-4 time week max..
    There is a good thread about keeping gains after a cycle.. read it !!

that's what I was thinking, changing it up a little bit. I read on another thread that a good maintenance schedule was 15 reps at 75% your current max weight, is that the case?

noobie is offline Junior Member
    never heard of that, anybody else?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I have heard to drop weight but not by much. You want to still maintain ( sp ) muscle mass! You will lose some weight, that is a given. But i would stay with the heavy weight and lower reps. My 0.2

Thread Information