brocklez is offline Junior Member

sust 250 shot in the quad

is it a good idea to shoot sust250 in the quad with a 23gague 1" neddle?
    i shot in both butt cheeks with a 22 gague 1.5" neddle it did not hurt but it left a small bump on both cheeks.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brocklez
    is it a good idea to shoot sust250 in the quad with a 23gague 1" neddle?
    i shot in both butt cheeks with a 22 gague 1.5" neddle it did not hurt but it left a small bump on both cheeks.
    should be fine...definetly go with the 1", but the gauge size is personal preference...

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    this chick my buddy was seeing is a doc and she told me the safiest place to take it is in the quad because theres a nerve in the butt you could punchure.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    this chick my buddy was seeing is a doc and she told me the safiest place to take it is in the quad because theres a nerve in the butt you could punchure.
    a vital nerve im guessing???...i dont think its anywhere close to where you are supposed to inject...IMO my quads have more nerves than my ass, delts, tris bis ect ect...i always seem to hit a nerve when i hit my quads

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    yea ur all good. But like not2bigyet said go wit the 1". But if u havent done sus before your gonna be sore as hell the next day. I remember the next day wit Sus i could barley walk... So be prepared an good luck

BigGame is offline New Member
    I dud SUS in my quads for a long time and I was using large gauge needles. Never had any serious pain although it was sometimes a little uncomfortable and some dyas I'd have a noticeable reddish patch around the injection site. Went away quick though.

Thread Information