bigbob12 is offline New Member

Needle gauge size....help

If running Testosterone enanthate and Nandrolone decanoate would a 25 g needle be suitable for both?

I have heard two different sides to this question. One being that since they're oil based they will need to be heated if I want to get it through a 25 g needle, while at the same time many say 25 will work for anything.... need some input, thanks!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    25g works I use 23g though

Da Bull is offline Banned
    25g is great..less chance of scar tissue build up.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    No problem with 25g...I've shot Prop into my delt with a 29g, just takes a little time...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I pull w/20g, shoot w/25g

Man you guys are freakin' patient!
    I'm just now getting back to 23's....I have 25's, but I save 'em for Spotty's.

I just don't have the patience...it's usually something I do while running out the door (Almost literally) to either Work or the Gym....I need more Xanax I guess....
    TSW

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbob12
    If running Testosterone enanthate and Nandrolone decanoate would a 25 g needle be suitable for both?

I have heard two different sides to this question. One being that since they're oil based they will need to be heated if I want to get it through a 25 g needle, while at the same time many say 25 will work for anything.... need some input, thanks!
    Man I got pissed the first, and last time I might add, that I tried to draw test Enantate through a 25ga. It took forever!

I don't know about heating your gear up and what effects that might have on chemical composition etc.

A 20ga works well to draw the stuff out with but is a bit large to inject with. However, switch to the 22ga for injecting or use the 22ga for both. I don't know much about scar tissue build-up with the 22ga vs 25ga but the 22 works great for me.

Good luck and be well bro, MrM
    Last edited by mrmanners; 03-22-2004 at 10:36 PM.

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    I'm using 25g with enth and it works fine.

Swellin Guest
    I draw with a 20 and inject with a 25. I did this with test e and deca . I always run it under hot water for 20 seconds anyway...it moves through the needle a little smoother. Fast is not a good thing....fast hurts like hell.
    Now I am running tren and prop through a 25g...you better believe I heat it up.

Thread Information