sunny boy is offline New Member

1st Cycle...i read...but I still got questions!!

ok guys...i've been reading on the forum for about 3 weeks now ..and i've learned alot...but i've still got some questions ...currently i am doing a cycle of clen ...and will be finishing it up next week...

i will be doing a cycle of test and will have 400mg on hand along with lots of nolva and clomid

ok here are my questions....
    1. how long should i wait after the clen to start the test?

2. what the difference between doing 1 injection as opposed to doing 2 a week? and does it make the cycle shorter?

3. i will be going out of the country for about a month in may or june...so i have 6-8 weeks for this cycle...i would like to keep it short because of the trip and ...also my father went half bald early in life and i would like to make sure that doesnt happen to me while i'm on the test so a short cylce would be ideal...any info on how i can make this first cycle shorter then 10 weeks would be helpfull...

well thanks in advance for any help
    -Sunny

barbarian is offline Banned
    give us soem stats man, age, weight ect goals, 6 to 8 weeks isnt gona cut it man atleast 10, hell 12 is even better just wait till you get back and do it right, youl thank me when you wait to do it and you see the results after those 12 weeks, and i hope thats a typo cause if all you got is 400mgs then thats 1 weeks worth lol.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why not wait until you get back, this will give you time to read up and ask more question.

JohnnyB

well i'm 23 years old...about 150lbs...ect? whats that??...oh yah its a typo

well...i've got some major stuff going on...a couple of movie preimers in singapore and some lounging on the beach in india...i've read that you can do an 8 week cycle...how does that work?

someday is offline Member
    how long have you been lifting for??? At 150 lbs you should be able to grow naturally without the AS. I would wait until your back and have a full 10-12 weeks in order complete the cycle plus PCT. What kind of test do you have??

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member
    Last edited by dc5_ynot_sti; 03-22-2004 at 07:32 PM.

i've lifting for over 2 yrs...without any significant gains...at first i thought i was sorkingout wrong because i had no one to teach me..so i even took a weightlifting course at the local college to no avail...granted i havent always been routine..but after six months of working out routinely and watching my diet religously no gains...i will be taking the nolva and clomid with me on the trip...
    i have test enanthate .... my gear doesnt cost me much so i'm not worried about the money wasted on half a cycle but even if i gain 15-20lbs i'll be happy...i weighed almost 160lbs before the clen , but have never weighed more then 168lbs...so what should i do for a 6 or 8 week cycle?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with barbarian here. 8 week cycle is going to be a waste for you. In my opinion wait until you come back to do this right. If your thinking of doing your test anyways despite our advice. Your test depending on what it is wont kick in for 4-6 weeks anyways so you wont see much gains by the time you leave. That's why it is recommended for 10-12 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    give us soem stats man, age, weight ect goals, 6 to 8 weeks isnt gona cut it man atleast 10, hell 12 is even better just wait till you get back and do it right, youl thank me when you wait to do it and you see the results after those 12 weeks, and i hope thats a typo cause if all you got is 400mgs then thats 1 weeks worth lol.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    I know you don't want to hear this and probably won't listen, but WAIT and do it right.

well can u guys at least answer my actual questions please

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    If you are not going to contribute to the post don't respond you are post whoring and nobody including me likes to look at a bunch of **** dots.

actually dc5 was signed in on my comp...and i posted under his name....my mistake i edited the post and it under my name instead

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    Post whore much?

If you really wanna do an 8 week cycle i would run test prop, only problem every day or every other day shots. But diet is still gonna be the key. Post up what your eating daily and we can help with that also.

borderbound is offline Junior Member
    i have enough gym/life experience to know people do what they want to do
    so why dont you just consider continuing your cycle while in singapore and india finding some test in either place would be very , very easy
    as for the baldness i have no problems or expertise in that area but take your anti-e's and you should be fine

ok here are my questions....
    1. how long should i wait after the clen to start the test?

2. what the difference between doing 1 injection as opposed to doing 2 a week? and does it make the cycle shorter?

1. The fact that your taking clen has no affect on when to start the cycle, its not a steroid .

2. What type of test are you going to be taking test proponate, enthanate, cypionate , sustanon . It makes a difference on how many times a week and how much you need to inject.

i have test enanthate

big sam is offline New Member
    i think if your going to india that you should not do AS at all b/c you might scare the boom bai's

ur a dumas and shouldnt be doing them either

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny boy
    well...i've got some major stuff going on...a couple of movie preimers in singapore and some lounging on the beach in india...i've read that you can do an 8 week cycle...how does that work?
    are you going to have time to hit the gym in all these countries? cause if you do a short cycle, and go to india and dont hit the gym you will lose alot of your gains...might depress you...
    Last edited by stack-a-licious; 03-23-2004 at 09:44 AM.

i will be able to workout in singapore at the hyatt and also in india when i get to the hotel in goa...probably miss a week out of the month of the vacation...

nobody answered my question on the difference of 1 or 2 shots a week?

i would do 400 mgs each week divided into two shots, one on monday and one of thursday. This will help keep the blood levels a little bit more stable. So if your test is 200mgs per cc then 1cc on monday and one on thurs. If its 400mgs per cc then .5cc's mon and .5 on thurs.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny boy
    i will be able to workout in singapore at the hyatt and also in india when i get to the hotel in goa...probably miss a week out of the month of the vacation...

nobody answered my question on the difference of 1 or 2 shots a week?
    with enath you blood levels stay more stable with two injections a week (or one every 4 days...) sincei ts a long ester the difference shoudln;t be to huge but it does seem to work better with the E4D or two times a week... its your choice..
    also whats the big deal with doing it twice a week?? are you afraid of needles... if thats the cause you should probably rethink using..

thanks for the info guys
    not the fact of being afraid...just didnt know the dif..but now i do

Thread Information