slickrick is offline New Member

Tips On My First Equipoise Cycle????

i'm about to take a cycle of equipoise . this is going to be my first cycle ever and i was wandering if a 10 week cycle at 300 mg/ per week would be sufficient. if not is anyone experienced in using EQ, and if so how should i cycle this?...also, im not looking to gain 30+ pounds, im only looking for 20 pounds, 25 at the most...could these gains be expected from a strictly EQ cycle w/o test???
    Last edited by slickrick; 03-22-2004 at 07:46 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    my tip is add 400mg of test cyp or enan in there. You will barely see any results at 300mg by itself. Something like this:

wk 1-13 test e 400mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 300mg

nolva 10mg ed
    start pct 2 weeks after last test shot....

click on the link in my siganture

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be running test with the EQ........ The gains you would see would be a lot more impressive......Also, EQ should be ran minimum 12 weeks to see any results

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You should be running test with the EQ........ The gains you would see would be a lot more impressive......Also, EQ should be ran minimum 12 weeks to see any results
    Agreed (as usual Mud)
    Also, I wouldn't expect to be very impressed with less than 400mg weekly.
    I'd go at least 500T/400EQ.
    TSW

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The standard around here is 400mg/wk for 12-15 wks.

Test should be included. Pref. eneth or cyp.

Test and eq as a first cycle isnt a bad idea depending upon who you ask, however I would suggest running a testosterone at 500mg/wk alone as a first.

The gains you will get will be amazing and eq needs to be run longer than a first cycle should be IMO.

barbarian is offline Banned
    add test

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Agreed (as usual Mud)
    Also, I wouldn't expect to be very impressed with less than 400mg weekly.
    I'd go at least 500T/400EQ.
    TSW
    I'll agree with MM and yourself.....how's that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'll agree with MM and yourself.....how's that!!
    Well then I move to agree on all of us agreeing to agree, that we all are in agreement. Agreed?
    TSW

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    As usual, I say to run test only for a 1st cycle....save the Eq for 2nd or 3rd cycle.

D

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Gotta have the test. If you don't want to hold water use Test Prop, but you will have more frequent injections.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    As usual, I say to run test only for a 1st cycle....save the Eq for 2nd or 3rd cycle.
    Well then, I will agree to agree with you, and subtly disagree on the mutally agreeable agreement of Mud and T7W.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    you have to have some test to counter some of the sides of the EQ. EQ is a great drug and helps in vascularity as well as strength and my favorite aspect hunger. you eat constantly. My point is you have to have test as the base of almost all cycles thats how muscles grow.

ivanko45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Gotta have the test. If you don't want to hold water use Test Prop, but you will have more frequent injections.
    i am doing this but you will also have to run the prop longer than the eq if this is done because of its short life.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Well then, I will agree to agree with you, and subtly disagree on the mutally agreeable agreement of Mud and T7W.
    Agreed..lol.....at least on the Test only First Part......However my answer was primarily directed to dosages etc, not whether or not he should run it.
    It's irrelevent at this point for him anyway, because like someone mentioned, EQ takes longer than you have on a First Cycle anyway.
    TSW

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    There's nothing wrong IMO to run Test and EQ in a first cycle......... EQ has a mild effect on the HPTA and sides are mild as well........ This is for most people and as always there are some that will see harder sides from EQ but I have never heard anyone that has.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I dont like the test only first cycle. Many people like that but I have always been partial to deca /test or test/winny. Test seems so lonely. EQ/test in MY opinion is good for a 2nd or 3rd cycle. EQ is for a more experienced builder who can take in the protein and has decently low body fat levels to achieve the maximum benefit of the EQ(15-16% bf or less)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's nothing wrong IMO to run Test and EQ in a first cycle......... EQ has a mild effect on the HPTA and sides are mild as well........ This is for most people and as always there are some that will see harder sides from EQ but I have never heard anyone that has.
    I think that if one was to run two compounds for a first, eq and test would be it. Eq is a derivative of test, and aside from the estrogen aromitization issue, the sides are very similar and are dealt with alike.

My biggest concern would be the length of the cycle when taken into consideration the amount of time Eq must be run. With a lengthy cycle, testicular atrophy becomes much more of an issue. There would be one more thing to deal with and test creates quite a few things to look out for as it is.

Of course, my first real cycle was homemeade tren and prop. So, I jumped right into the deep end with that one and seemed to come out unscathed. I did the homework and took all the neccesary precautions.

I only dole out the "test only" advice because I'm not dealing with myself, but someone else. As so, I try to stay pretty conservative.

Thread Information