TryN2GetSwoll is offline New Member

Winstrol Depot and Deca??

I plan on getting a cycle of winstrol and deca ?? I was just wondering what the difference was between Deca and Deca-Durabolin ?? I am new so i was just wondering what would be good to stack with winstrol and not have to worry about to many side effects??

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    You should really consider running some test with any cycle you do. What are your goals with the cycle?? And also what are you stats??

i am 6ft. 180 lbs with around 10% body fat. I ran a test enanthate only cycle for 6wks. I am looking to gain a little weight but after i took test this first cycle i noticed my body was a little more susceptible to gaining fat after i got off. I didnt take nolvadex during the cycle but didnt have a problem with gyno or anything. I did take clomid and kept most of my gains but i didnt gain a little fat in the stomach area. I was wondering what a good cycle with winstrol would be to not have that happen again

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The estrogen from the test can cause a little fat accumulation. Reguardless of whether or not you had a problem with gyno, arimidex and nolva will help with the fat gains.

what actually is the difference between deca and deca durabolin ... i was thinking of doing a winstrol /deca stack but i am not sure about the differences in the two decas

palequail is offline Banned
    The difference between Deca and Deca-Durabolin is huge..I don't have enough room on here to write it....na here is a hint...NOTHING....you need to research some more buddy....you also need testosterone in your cycle.....winny and deca is horrible...

sniper320 is offline Member
    sustanon and winnys a pretty goods stack for low side effects. I ran it and got good results. I think the diffrence between deca durabolin and deca is deca durabolin is the trade mark name from organon.

does sustanon have lower side effects than say test enanthate at the same dosage

sustanon and enanthate are just different esters..they are still test.....you would probably hold more water on sustanon and that is the only other side affect I could see as being greater...

sniper320 is offline Member
    PALEQUAIL im in love with your Avatar!!!!!!

thanks...it changes all the time.....

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    PALEQUAIL im in love with your Avatar!!!!!!
    We all are bro, we all are.

would a winstrol equipoise stack do any good or do yall think test should be taken with every cycle?

Short_Circuit is offline New Member
    Bro, dont worry,

im doing the same **** for my first cycle, i have 2 good friends who have done everything with everything, ive found that on this site, everybody is all about the test....bull****! im only looking for 15 lbs, and i havent hit my plateau yet, so we will see. my friends said to go ahead, dont worry about the test, enjoy your cycle, deca if it is good (and you will know apparently) your going to be fine. all the guys who recommend test get a boner once a month from over use, im going to be 185 when im done(i hope) and when i go out and bring home honeys at least ill be able to pump them! my buddy is 22 done so many cycles i cant even count, did them smart, is huge, girls love him, but........the old johnson aint kickin! lay off test unless you want to be a gorrilla, with a damaged wang. ill let you know how my cycle goes, my diet and routine is mint so i should be good , good luck man

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    You can take winny and deca like Short Circut says if you're not into having sex thoughout your cycle. You're sex drive will be shut down completely. The deca will also cause water retention which is not usually wanted in a cutting cycle. Deca is a mass steroid and you need to comsume calories for it to be of benifit.

Adding a testosterone to the winny would be a much better choice. It will help your sex drive. Prop would be a good choice since you can inject it ed or eod with the winny. And, prop causes less water retention.

You should read the steroid profiles and make an educated decision for yourself

Thread Information